News

Being a Coordi for Exo

"Hey. You guys know where Kyungmi, Kai, and D.O are?" Suho asked the members in the Make up room. "No." Everyone responded bluntly as they went straight back to doing their own activities.

"Wow. Thanks guys for giving me a one word answer. somebody is HAS to have see them walk outside of the room, we were in here the whole time." Suho complained but silence greeted him as he saw all the members ignoring him, still concentrating on their little activity. 

"Forget them." Suho sighed and gave up. At that moment, D.O entered the room while looking down at the ground. "oh! Hey D.O! have you seen Kyungmi or Kai?" 

D.O. flinched at the names then ignored him and proceeded to sit on the couch. Suho sensed that something was wrong so he followed D.O.

"Ey dude. What's wrong?" Suho patted his back. D.O gave a huge sigh as he covered his face with his hands and leaned back on the couch. "Nothing... I just don't want to talk right now." He muttered. 

"Okay... You know, If you need any he-" 

"OH. MY. GOD. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HOLDING HANDS. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP HOLDING HANDS. ONLY I GET TO HOLD HANDS WITH HER!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lung, interrupting Suho. 

Suho looked at the problem of  Sehun's yelling then he saw Kai and Kyungmi by the door, holding hands with wide smiles. 

"Shut up Sehun. I actually have reason to hold her hand now." 

"Psh. No. Not unless Kyungmi's fingers are all cut off and you're just holding them in place. WHICH that is not the case right now because I see no blood." Sehun stated with an angry face. 

"uuuuuh. WTF? No. It's something more reasonable than that," Kai responded.

"Oh Yeah? Then Wha-" 

"I'm her boyfriend." Kai interrupted. The room stopped in a complete silence. All the member's jaws dropped. Especially Suho's. He looked over at D.O. who is just looking down at his hands that are in his lap. Then he transferred his eyes to Kyungmi who was hiding behind Kai in embarrassment.

"Wha... Wha..... Since when?" Chanyeol was the person to break the silence.

"Just now. Just asked her and she said yes." Kai notified. Kai shifted his eyes to D.O. who made eye contact and gave him a smirk. 

Suho noticed the interraction and coughed to break the awkwardness. 

"Hahaha. Well. Uuuuuhh. Anyways. Congrats to you. But. We need to get to work. We have a performance to do. Let's go! Shoo! Get moving!" Suho instructed. Everyone got moving until it was only D.O, Kai and Kyungmi left in the room. D.O. met eyes with you and smiled. 

"Congrats." He whispered. Kyungmi responded with a big smile and a thanks. D.O rose his eye to Kai's. "You're lucky man. Better take good care of her or else. haha." D.O. faked a smile and patted Kai's back. "Thanks bro." Kai gave him a short hug as D.O. left the room also. 

"Okay. I have to go Kyungmi. Wish me luck." Kai said as he took both your hands in his. "Do what you always do. You'll do fine. I'll be watching from the moniter." You said. Kai grinned then gave you a hug. You went on your tiptoes and hugged him back. 

Kai pulled away and gave you a one last smile as he went jogging out the room to catch up with the other members. 

 

 

Seriously... You subbies and commentators are just awesome. Motivates me to write more! LOVE YOU!