Their Games

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II


2:00 AM

Victoria excitedly opened her eyes and got up from the couch. She looked at  Nichkhun sleeping peacefully on his bed and her lips curved into a smile, an evil smile.

So Mr. Nichkhun let's play... I will surely win in the end.

She slowly moved around the room looking for a pen or a marker. She's sure he has to have one since it was necessary for an idol to always have one for autographs.

Markers..markers..where are you? Victoria is dying to find you

Then, she spotted one dropped on the floor. It must have dropped when they were having their pillow fight messing things up.

She happily picked it and slowly climbed on the bed next to Nichkhun's sleeping figure. Khun slowly moved so she got alarmed and laid straight on the bed not moving a single muscle.

She stayed in that position for about ten minutes. After making sure that Khun was in a deep sleep she slowly moved towards him holding the marker.

So..what should I draw on your pretty face?

She tried her best not to laugh to avoid waking up Khun. She was about to reach for his face when Nichkhun suddenly faced her and hugged her with his eyes still shut. He must have mistaken her for a pillow. She tried her best to free herself from him but his grip was too strong.

Dang it! How do I get out from here?

Victoria waited for about an hour and tried again but still, she can't free herself. She tried to wait again but unfortunately she got sleepy and unknowingly fell asleep.



___________________*.:.Khuntoria '゚・.。.___________________


6:00 AM

Victoria slowly opened her eyes and found herself sleeping in beside Nichkhun. She stared at the wall in panic and was relieved that Khun wasn't hugging her anymore.

It's good that it's still early. I hope that I won't wake him up.

As quiet as a mouse, she slowly got off the bed and hurriedly walked towards the living room. She can finally breath freely without any worries.

Unknown to Victoria, the person beside her a while ago smiled and slowly opened his eyes. He has been aware of what Victoria was planning last night. He even watched her slowly walk around the room looking for a marker.

I'm going to win..You will loose

He picked up the marker and walked towards the living room and found Victoria seated by the counter table drinking something.

"Hey! You forgot your marker" he smirked and put the marker on the table.

Victoria's eyes widened in shock and disappointment."You knew all along?!" yelled Victoria in disbelief and walked towards Khun.

"I told you, I will win" smiled Khun doing a happy silly dance.

"You!" shouted Victoria and walked towards him then jumped towards him knocking him on the floor with her sitting on top of him.

Nichkhun struggled to get up but he has to admit, Victoria was strong to pin him down. Just as he was about to push her back, two shadows walked in front of them.

It was Yoona,Taecyeon, Taemin and Sulli who were frozen on their spots with their jaws dropped on the floor. Upon seeing the shocked faces of their friends, the two hurriedly moved away from each other.

"S-sorry guys. We must be interrupting you" faltered Taecyeon hiding behind Yoona.

"What's up guys!" greeted Nichkhun as if what they have witnessed earlier was the most normal thing ever.

"They just want us to check if Victoria gave the lyrics to you" answered Yoona

"We j-just tagged along since Sulli is worried noona didn't came home last night" added Taemin.


___________________*.:.Khuntoria '゚・.。.:*___________________

 

Annyeonghaseo!!!... Sorry for this late and short update.. I had been very busy this month and last month since my first two stories were still my first priorities until they're finished..