His Conditions

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II

His Conditions

“Over my stilettos!!!” shouted Victoria frowning at Khun who was grinning like a dog doing a crazy dance on his mind knowing that he had successfully tricked Victoria.

“But Vicky… You have no choice” he replied calmly knowing that his partner is going to agree maybe not right away but she will surely say ‘yes’ in the end.

“Can you please just change it to anything easier?” Victoria begged for the first time making Khun’s smile wider.

“Which one’s easier, becoming my assistant for a few days or fly to Thailand and say ‘sorry’ to my grandma?” smirked Nichkhun expecting a seventy percent victory.

While having another argument, Victoria intentionally snatched Khun’s cell phone charm and threw it in the river where their filming location is. Victoria thought that it’s just an ordinary charm that can be easily replaced but she has learned a new lesson that day: “Some things were irreplaceable.” The charm was given by Khun’s grandmother when he started his idol career in Korea.

As a foreigner in a country like Khun, she understands the value of the simplest things given to them by their love ones. Much to her dismay, Nichkhun has a strong reason to order her around. And much worse, he even asked her to be his assistant for a few days. Looking at Khun’s expression when she threw the charm, he doesn’t look like he was lying.

She took a deep breath and answered, “Fine. What do you want me to do?”

Khun’s face brightened and his smile reached to his ears. “Easy, just follow me around when don’t have a schedule” he answered.

 

===

 

“I’m done!” shouted Victoria on a relieved tone as she on the couch next to Khun who was busy reading a book.

Nichkhun closed his book looking unconvinced. “Did you clean the bathroom? How about my car? Did you wash it?” he asked nonstop making Victoria irritated.

“Hell yes! I even organized your clothes according to color” frowned Victoria.

“Good” Khun said simply and continued reading his book.

Bored, Victoria opened her bag and started looking through her schedules. Her schedule that week wasn’t that full but after that, she’s going to be busy appearing on shows like Star King, 100 points out of 100 and not to mention, prepare for their next album.

 Suddenly, a hand snatched her planner from her and a frown form on her face when she saw that it was Nichkhun who was already curiously looking through her schedules.

“Give it back!” she yelled glaring at the person next to her.

“Relax; I’m just looking through it. Do you want to start another fight?” Khun smirked.

Knowing that it would be a disaster for another fight, she had no choice but to control her anger. When she arrived at Khun’s house this morning, it was spotless. But after a fight, everything was a mess with clothes, pillows and shoes everywhere. It was funny how they loved to throw things at each other. It was good that the only things they could get hold on were things that were harmless when they hit you. Well, except for Victoria’s heels which almost hit Khun’s face? Thanks to his fast reflexes.

“By the way, didn’t your manager told you that we’re doing a CF together?” asked Khun.

“We are?” Victoria asked who heard it for the first time.

“Yeah, actually we’ll start filming next week” answered Nichkhun.

“What’s it all about?” Victoria went on

“I’m not sure but I think it was a line of clothes” said Khun.

Without another word to say, to two became quiet. To Khun’s surprise, Victoria started laughing. He looked at her confusedly why she’s laughing like an insane person.

“What’s up with you?” He asked.

“It’s because…” Victoria tried to stop laughing “…this is the first time we ever talked normally without shouting at each other” she explained.

Nichkhun’s frown turned into a smile as he realizes that Victoria has a point. “Hmmm… for the first time I guess you’re right” he said.

“Don’t try to start another fight” warned Victoria as she slightly hit his arm.

“But its true!” insisted Khun.

But he stopped like a scared puppy when Victoria threatened him. “Don’t try me” she warned as she removed her four inched heeled shoe and showed it to him “Do want this to hit your face?”

“Of course, my answer is a ‘no’!” Khun quickly shouted as he took a big gulp.

 

 ===

 

“Do you want to play a game?” challenged Nichkhun as he took a big gulp from his drink.

“Hhmm?” asked Victoria raising an eye brow.

She drank the last drop on her glass before answering. “As long as that doesn’t involve messing with your place, I’m in for it. I don’t want to do a lot of cleaning tomorrow. I still need to meet with my members and practice”

Khun laughed at Victoria’s condition and answered, “Truth or dare?”

“That game? But it’s boring?” complained Victoria pouring wine on her glass.

Since their schedules were free that day, the two decided to drink that evening. And Victoria has no choice but to go Khun’s place every day and do some errands for him as compliance to their agreement.

“Let’s make it interesting. One clothing for each dare or question unanswered?” suggested Khun.

“It’s a deal!” Victoria answered confidently as the two glared at each other.

“Should I ask first?” asked Nichkhun as Victoria answered him a slight nod “Truth or dare?” he asked.

“Ask me something?” answered Victoria meaning she chooses “truth.”

“Do you hate me that much?” Khun asked.

And as expected, Victoria answered yes.

“How many percent from 1-100?” he continued.

“Sorry but no follow up questions” rejected Victoria and asked him truth or dare.

As confident as his companion, Nichkhun confidently answered “truth.”

“What is it?’ Khun asked.

“Yah, you need to tell me how long will this assistant a.k.a. maid for a few days will end!” shouted Victoria.

Khun smirked and said, “How long? Honestly I don’t know” earning a kick from Victoria.

For thirty minutes, they had been switching from a “dare” to a “truth” and no one has ever refused each command and question. But this time, will Victoria follow Khun’s ridiculous request?

“Are you crazy?” yelled Victoria at him who was slightly drunk.

“Do you think I’m crazy? Who’s crazy? Are you crazy?” Khun kept on throwing questions at Victoria who’s confused on what is he talking about.

Finally, a realization hit her. Khun like her was slightly drunk. Maybe not slightly, he is almost drunk. “Slightly” and “almost” has a different meaning right?

“Urgh! We haven’t even gotten to do exciting part where you lost and take of your clothes and I win!” yelled Victoria at Khun who was walking towards his bed trying to keep his balance.

“Let’s just continue this game tomorrow” he simply answered as he threw himself on the bed.

“What? When?” Victoria continued shouting.

“Tomorrow, next week, next year... I don’t know just let me get some sleep.” said Khun in a soft voice.

Still a little bit sober, Victoria noticed that Khun hasn’t removed his shoes. Glaring at the innocent looking, sleeping Khun, she marched towards the bed and started taking off his shoes.

“You’re trying to make things hard for me, eh?” cursed. “I know what you’re trying to do? You don’t want to take off your shoes because you want me to wash your blanket tomorrow” she finished.

After taking Khun’s shoes off and making sure that everything was clean, still a bit drunk, Victoria sat on the bed next to Khun when a hand grabbed her and pulled her down.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she shouted loudly.

Nichkhun climbed on top of her and smirked then asked, “The game wasn’t over, right? Then, will you fall in love with me?”

 

____________________________________________________________________