Tangled Strings

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II

 

TangledStrings

After taking Khun’s shoes off and making sure that everything was clean, still a bit drunk, Victoria sat on the bed next to Khun when a hand grabbed her and pulled her down.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she shouted loudly.

Nichkhun climbed on top of her and smirked then asked, “The game wasn’t over, right? Then, will you fall in love with me?”

Victoria’s eyes widened in surprise as she stared at him speechless. What is he talking about? She doesn’t know what to say as the Thai prince waited for her reply.

“W-what am I supposed to say now?” she stammered.

Instead of answering her, Khun asked another question. “Can I kiss you?” he asked smirking.

From that time on, Victoria kept still nervously waiting for the next thing that will happen. Khun lifted a hand and touched Victoria’s lips with a finger trailing the shape of Victoria’s pink lips.

Slowly, he made the distance of their faces closer. As close as they are now, Victoria could feel Khun’s warm breath brushing through her cheeks. As Nichkhun moved closer, she slowly closed her eyes. To Victoria’s relief and slight disappointment, Nichkhun just kissed her forehead then passed out.

“W-what is that?!” she shouted loudly while pushing the unconscious Khun off her. “That’s it! I hate you!” she cursed picking up her things and headed towards the door.

While halfway, she stopped and reached for Khun’s car keys on the table. “Mr. Khun, I’m going to borrow your car for a while” she smiled evilly and completely left.

 

===

 

Khun came banging on the set of We Got Married frowning. “You!” she pointed at Victoria who was happily chatting with one of the staffs. “You think you can get away with this?” he shouted.

“What did I do this time?” Victoria asked innocently.

“Don’t give me that innocent look!” yelled Khun.

Reaching the limit of her patience, Victoria stood up against him stomping her heels. “Stop yelling at me!” she shouted.

“You owe me, big time!” Khun glared at her.

Not wanting to loose, Victoria glared back. “What do you want?” she asked in a low but scary voice.

As the whole set kept quiet and listened to the two, their production director entered the scene, finally going in between them. “What is your issue this time?” he asked calmly since he’s used with the attitude of the two towards each other.

“That woman stole my car!” accused Khun.

“Me?” Vicky asked pointing herself. “Excuse me! I asked Luna to return the car to your place the day after that!” explained Victoria.

“But still, you stole it!” insisted Khun.

“I didn’t steal it, I asked but you were sleeping!” reasoned Victoria.

From her last sentence, the whole set became curious. What was Victoria doing at Khun’s place? Why is she there? Is something going on between the two? And what does she mean by “when you were sleeping?”

“You should’ve waked me up! I can’t even remember what happened after I was drunk” said Khun lowering his voice a little.

Ahh’s and ohh’s were heard from the staff. “They had a drinking session?” they asked. Well at least for once the two agreed to one thing and that was “to drink.”

“She returned it, didn’t she?” asked the PD and Khun nodded in reply. “Then please… stop what you are doing and let’s start filming!” said the PD raising his voice on the last three words.

“Whatever” murmured Victoria and shot Khun a glare before leaving while Khun raised an eyebrow at her. “I will get you next time” he warned.

“Aaaww… I’m scared” said Victoria in an irritating tone as she marched away.

 

===

 

“You’re not giving up are you?” asked Victoria holding up Nichkhun’s shirt and a scissor on the other hand.

“I’m not! Go ahead. I’ve got several of those at home” challenged Khun.

And to show Nichkhun that she wasn’t joking, she used the scissor and started cutting the shirt in pieces.

“I can’t believe this woman!” cursed Nichkhun as he ran towards Victoria to stop her from completely ruining his newly brought shirt. But he was too late. The shirt was already cut in half.

“Merong!” smiled Victoria sticking out her tongue.

“Stop all that bickering!” shouted a voice across the room. Khun and Victoria looked towards the voice and it turned out to be the show’s production director wearing a not-so-happy expression.

“She started it!” said Khun

“No I didn’t! He did!” said Victoria pointing a finger at Khun.

The PD sighed and just looked at the two helplessly.  Their excuses were the same lines they used whenever he asked what was happening or why are they having another fight.

Realizing their PD’s serious face, the two bowed down and kept quiet.

“We’re sorry” they apologized.

“Victoria, you know that this is the men’s dressing room, right?” the PD asked and Victoria looked down in embarrassment.

“Is there something we need to talk about?” asked Khun trying to divert the topic into something not related to their fight.

“I almost forgot!” exclaimed the PD his face lighting a bit “I’m here to talk about your new CF together” he finished.

“What was the CF all about?” Victoria managed to ask.

The PD smiled ad answered, “You were asked to endorse a clothing line called ‘Romeo and Juliet’ …”

“So we’re going to be Romeo and Juliet, right?” finished Khun.

“That’s right! The two of you will be portraying those characters wearing the line’s clothes. You will be enacting the scene at the party where Romeo and Juliet met” explained the PD.

“Why are the one informing us? Weren’t our managers supposed to inform us about this?” asked Khun curiously.

“Oh, didn’t they tell you that they were on a two week vacation?” the PD asked surprised.

“So that’s why our manager didn’t inform me earlier about this CF!” exclaimed Victoria.

“That’s it! They will just email you the script” said the PD and headed towards the door. Halfway, he stopped and looked back. “By the way, be prepared for the kiss scene” he added and completely left.

“What? A kiss with him?!” complained Victoria.

Wanting to ruin Victoria’s mood, “Do you want to practice the kiss?” he challenged with a smirk.

 

_____________________________________________