Camera, Action!

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II

 

Camera, Action!

 

Victoria wiped off her sweat as she finally sat on the floor for some rest. She had been dancing non-stop. Every time she’s frustrated or bothered, she would often go to SM’s dance room and would dance her problems away. It was her way of relaxing.

 

A lot of unexpected and crazy things had happened these past few days. And she felt that she needed to regenerate herself. She needs a complete recharge. She had been through some emotionally draining situations. And Khun’s kisses were one of them.

 

 No matter how she tried to set them aside in her mind, his kisses would pop out of nowhere. Reminding her of how sweet it tasted, how addicting it was. How tempting his soft lips were as she was reminded on how it brushed though hers.

 

She knew she was really acting strange since that kiss. Every time she would see some couple kissing on the streets or in the dramas, she would often space out and start to wonder when she will taste Khun’s sweet kiss again. Why was she always thinking of kissing him? What has he done to her? She is starting to become obsessed with kisses, HIS kisses.

 

“I’m starting to be emotionally unstable and I thank him for that!” she cursed. She was about to get up when the door opened revealing the face of the cause of all this thoughts about kisses.

 

It was Nichkhun.

 

“Get out!” Victoria immediately shot him a glare.

 

“But-“he was cut off when Victoria grabbed the empty bottle of water beside her and aimed it at him. Thank his reflexes, he was able to avoid it or else it would directly hit him on the face.

 

He smiled and cautiously walked towards Victoria who can’t hide the irritation on her face. Without a word, he sat beside Victoria who didn’t show any disagreement and just crossed her hand on her chest.

 

“What do you want” she sharply asked.

 

Khun sat up and patted Victoria’s head. She looked up giving him curious stares. “Pack your things. We’re about to fly to Italy”

 

“Bwo?! To Italy?”

 

“Yep! We’re scheduled to go there to film a CF, remember?” Khun answered.

 

“I thought its next month?”

 

“Well, I think they have changed their mind. Haven’t your manager informed you?”

 

Victoria just stared blankly at the mirror. Now she remembered that she had ignored their manager’s calls for a few days. ‘So that was the news, eh? Not so interesting. In fact, I’m worried.’

 

“See you at the airport tomorrow!” That was Khun’s final words who Victoria didn’t notice was already at the door before closing it before him.

 

_________________________________

 

 

“Wow! This is so grand!” exclaimed Victoria as they entered one of Italy’s famous structures usually the reception of special occasions especially during the 18th and 19th centuries wherein gathering’s such as balls and weddings were held.

 

“So this is where we will film the commercial, interesting!” added Khun who emerged beside her carrying her bag. Victoria has no choice but to let him since 1) he insisted 2) she must follow his commands as her master. It was a surprise to her how they acted as if the kiss didn’t happen at all. At least, Victoria can finally relax whenever he’s around.

 

But there was one thing she worried about.

 

“This perfectly suits our commercial!” It was the director. He has been very excited about the CF since his two actors will portray one of Shakespeare’s famous characters.

 

The forbidden lovers, Romeo and Juliet.

 

Throughout the ride, they were informed in details what the CF was all about and what are they going to do. There were to endorse a clothing line called “Romeo and Juliette.” The line’s products were mainly focused on attires for formal occasions. Victoria was delighted when they showed her some of their designs. The designs were mostly elegant gowns with intricate details. Some dresses were embedded with shining gems and elegant white pearls.

 

They were going to portray the scene where Romeo first met Juliet in a masked ball. That fact really excites Victoria since Romeo and Juliet was one of her favorite movies and she considered that scene very romantic. When they said portray the whole scene that means the kissing scene was also included. And Victoria hated that. She even argued if they could just remove it but to her luck, it was no use arguing.

 

“This is where we will film the ball!” excitedly said by one of the camera man.

 

“Khun and Victoria, get ready. After an hour, you’d be Romeo and Juliet”

 

_______________________________________________________

 

The scene would start when Romeo meets Juliet. After a lot of arguments, they decided to go with the modern version of the story wherein they met in front of a big fish tank.

 

Victoria was wearing a white dress and her hair styled in loose curls. Nichkhun on the other hand was wearing a knight’s costume the same as the one Romeo wore. The whole place was magically transformed into a lavish masquerade ball filled with glimmering lights and beautiful flower arrangements. The sound of sweet violin and piano filled the place.

 

“Okay, action!”

 

After the signal, the cameras started rolling. Standing in front of the aquarium, Nichkhun watched the fishes as his eyes followed particular fish. As the fish swam down towards the rocks, he was surprised to see an eye also watching the fish. Startled, he straightened himself.

 

And there, the cameras zoomed on Victoria who was standing on the other side of the aquarium. The two stared at one another locking their gazes. As instructed, Victoria and Khun smiled at one another.

 

“Cut!”

 

Thank God it was over! Victoria hurriedly broke their gaze and turned around. She’s glad the scene was finally over. She really couldn’t stand Khun’s melting gazes

 

“That was a perfect take! Okay, prepare for the next scene!”

 

_______________________________________________

 

The second scene will be when Romeo pulled Juliet away from the crowd.

 

“Action!”

 

Hearing the signal, Khun took Victoria’s hand and led her in front of the elevator. And there, as scripted, he would kiss her. Putting a hand around her waist, Khun pulled Victoria closer and lowered his face to hers. A sudden rush of excitement and eagerness filled Victoria. She didn’t know why. She should hate the fact that he will kiss her but in that moment, she didn’t seem to care.

 

As Khun’s lips were about to touch hers,

 

“Cut!”

 

The two were startled in surprise and pulled away from each other. Did they do the scene wrong? Was there something missing? The kiss was in the script right?

 

“Is it bad?” asked Victoria worried that they would have to redo the scene again. But the director smiled.

 

“No,” he answered. “It was perfect”

 

“I thought there was a kiss in the script?” asked Khun.

 

“Yes, there was but not in that scene. It’s in the next one”

 

“There’s next scene? It’s not on the script!” complained Victoria.

 

“It was but the script given to you were incomplete. The two of you looked like you kissed in the angle that we film a while ago. Now this is the real one.”

 

According to the director, after that kiss, Khun and Victoria will go inside the elevator and kiss again while the elevator slowly closes.

 

“Okay action!” The cameras started rolling.

 

While they were in the elevator…

 

“Sin from my lips O trespass sweetly urged. Give me my sin again” whispered Khun in perfect English.

 

With that line, Khun trapped Victoria using his strong arms and lowered his lips kissing her for real. The kiss was quick, just three seconds.

 

“You kiss by the book” whispered Victoria as she pulled away from him while the elevator closes. Before the door closes, the cameras zoomed in her hand as she dropped her mask she was holding as instructed.

 

“Cut!”

 

It was finished. The CF was already filmed but the two were still inside the elevator separating them from the crew. Without a warning, the elevator started going up.

 

Victoria jumped unto Khun in surprise burying her face on his chest. Realizing the awkward situation, she looked up and was met by his eyes. Sometimes, things happen so fast that we didn’t notice it had happened. Victoria was surprised when she felt Khun’s lips touching hers.

 

Like before, she felt that she was under a spell. Her heart was racing as Khun filled with kisses while the elevator started going down.

 

Coming back to her sense, Victoria pushed Khun away. When the kiss ended, the elevator door opened just in time.

 

Victoria was still flushed as she looked back at the eyes of their crew members staring at them.

 

“Sorry, I think I pressed something there.” apologized one of the crew. “The two of you just went on an elevator trip.”

 

Khun and Victoria just shyly smiled at them before stepping out of the elevator.

 

_____________________________

 

Sorry..sorry..sorry..hehe.. I know I haven't really updated for a loooong time... ^^

Enjoy this chapter..

“Yeah right, an elevator trip I will never forget” thought Victoria.

 

_____________________________________________________________