Runway Challenge

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II

 

“What? A kiss with him?!” complained Victoria.

Wanting to ruin Victoria’s mood, “Do you want to practice the kiss?” he challenged with a smirk.

“Be quiet!” Victoria shut him off and gave him a piercing glare.

“I’m just joking!” smirked Khun and made a peace sign “Why would I want to kiss you anyway?” he simply said and walked away waving his hand up “I’m going” was the last words he said before completely leaving Victoria who was speechless.

Victoria made a disgusted, “Look at this guy. ‘Why would I want to kiss you anyway?”’ she grunted “Aiish…then what was the ‘Can I kiss you?’ thingy? Liar!” she shouted across the empty room.

 

===

 

“I’m bored” exclaimed Victoria and yawned as she sat on the floor inside the SME’s dance room. She had been dancing non-stop this morning since no one was practicing that day even their well-known dancers like Taemin or Donghae who was always with Eunhyuk weren’t in the mood to practice.

Today was supposed to be the day they will film their CF but they were informed just this morning that due to some reasons, the filming was scheduled next month. Now, she was bored and needed to do something fun or else she would rather endure her sworn enemy’s presence than to stay bored all day.

And speaking of the devil, the devil surprisingly appeared wearing a smirk.

“Hey, bored!” he greeted raising a hand as he entered the room and sat a few distances from her.

“What are you doing here?” she coldly asked.

“I’m here to visit someone speci…” he answered her but she stopped him by raising a hand.

“Shut up! What do you need?” she cut him off.

“Nothing…I’m just bored” Khun answered retaining the smirk on his face.

“Let me guess, you were bored and needed someone to fight with” Victoria smirked.

The two stared at one another for a few moments until a glaring fight between them started naturally. Poor them, they were just two individuals who were bored and badly needed to do something or else they’ll die of boredom.

Just on time, someone barged into the room holding a poster on his hand.

“Who wanted to join the fashion runway competition today?” It was Key holding the poster up with “Fashion Runway Challenge” written on it in block letters.

Although Khun was a little bit irritated by his sudden presence, a smile was curved on the corner of his lips. Now they have something to do and for fight for that boring day.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Victoria and looked at Khun.

“I’m thinking of Bananas and Pajamas show” blurted Key.

The two made a blank face and looked at Key. “What? That was their line, wasn’t it?” reason Key who immediately left to inform the others who were interested.

“Why don’t we add more spice to the competition?” suggested Khun.

“If I win, you will never talk to me unless it was necessary like filming for WGM” proposed Victoria.

“Then If I win, you will be my slave and I will tell you how long you will be my slave” smirked Khun.

She was a little bit scared of the proposal but not wanting to lower her pride, “Sure!” she confidently answered.

“Nice” smiled Khun.

“May the best model win” said Victoria and walked ily towards the door swaying her hips.

“I’ll be the king of the runway, bring it on” challenged Khun.

“Then, I’m the queen” berated Victoria and teasingly blew him a kiss before completely leaving.

 

===

 

“Unnie, why do you want to join this contest? It was just a simple one held on the building near the SME’s building” asked Krystal on the phone.

“I’m bored and the devil was asking for a challenge. I couldn’t afford to lose to him” Victoria answered.

“What happened to your CF filming today?” Krystal asked.

“Urgh, It was cancelled. Bye!” said Victoria and hurriedly ended the call.

She was in the dressing room preparing for the second part of the competition. It was a competition wherein models were judged according to how they will walk, poise and posture and how they will bring out the beauty of the outfit they were wearing.

The first round just finished and Victoria and Nichkhun scored the highest. Too bad, to their disappointment, their scores were tied so no one can who is winning and who’s loosing.

Victoria was preparing herself for the second round. She was wearing a halter strap dress that extends above her knee intended to reveal her flawless legs in front while the back of the dress was cut longer that reached towards the floor. She paired it with a simple gladiator sandal. She didn’t do much with her hair since she just let it down. The concept of that show was unique. She looked like a Greek princess on her outfit.

As she was about to get finished preparing, a received a surprise call from her mother.

“Ma, what’s up with the surprise call?” she asked brightly.

But it was a call she never expected. She can hear her mother crying on the other line. “I-I think you need to visit your aunt in Japan” her mother told her.

“Mom, what’s wrong with her?” she asked in a worried voice.

“H-her maid just called us saying that your aunt was rushed to the hospital” her mom explained.

“O-okay” she answered in a shaking voice and hurriedly ended the call.

The first thing she did was to schedule a flight to Japan. Her aunt was like her second mother since she was really close with her. She hurriedly took her things but didn’t bother to change.

“I’m sorry but I have to go” she just told one of the staff and stormed outside.

On her way, she saw Khun wearing a casual outfit leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. He looked at her with concern and curiousness. She was intending to ignore him but he stopped her by simply pulling her by the waist.

“Victoria, what happened?” he asked.

“You win. I’ll lose, I don’t care but I’m backing out” she said almost crying.

“What’s wrong?” he questioned.

“M-My aunt, I need to go to Japan. She was rushed to the hospital” she answered and continued running when Khun followed him until the parking lot.

 

===

 

“Why are you following me?” asked Victoria almost confused and forgot which one is her car because of too much worry.

“I’m going with you. You look miserable” Khun answered and led her to his car.

On their way to the airport, no one dared to speak a single word except for Khun who made a call on his phone. She knew she wasn’t supposed to accept her help but in times like this, she had to.

Victoria was much more surprised when she learned that the called Khun made a while ago was to buy a ticket. He wasn’t joking when he said he was going with her. Now, she was boarded in a plane to Japan sitting next to Khun.

She knew he was her sworn enemy and that she should have pushed him away. But this time when she felt she was weak, he was like the wall that keeps her from falling and that he was the one that keeps him strong.

Much more to her surprise, he allowed her to rest her head on his shoulder. He even lent her his coat since she was still wearing her dress. She attempted to talk but didn’t when she saw that he was already sleeping.

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

 

===

 

When they arrived, her aunt was okay saying that she just fainted and it wasn’t that serious. Her aunt even laughed when she heard that her mom called her crying that made her think something really serious happened to her. She stayed there for two days caring for her aunt. And much to her surprise, Khun never left her side. He always stayed with her and made sure she gets something to eat.

“Is he your boyfriend?” her and asked.

He eyes widened from the question. “Of course not!” she denied “We were just friends” she don’t know if she can consider him as a friend. All she knew was that he was something special.

“I think there was something between you two. The two of you had some kind of spark. I don’t know whether the two of you don’t feel it or knew but just ignored it” her aunt smiled.

“Let’s stop talking about me and him. Are you really okay?” Victoria asked.

“Of course, you don’t even have to come here” here aunt answered.

“But when mom called, she was crying. I thought it was really serious” explained Victoria pouting her lips.

“Now…Now, I’m okay. I think Khun’s waiting for you outside. Go and have some dinner”

 

===