Let the Games Begin..

*.:♥.。Behind the Scenes ( Khuntoria Ver. ) '゚・☂.。.: II ON HOLD II



___________________*.:.Khuntoria '゚・.。.:*___________________

Chapter One: Let the Games Begin


"Thank you!" exclaimed Nichkhun and hugged Victoria tightly in his arms.

Loosening their hug, Victoria smiled at him looking straight in his eyes with those twinkling eyes of hers. Nichkhun who looked touched by her preparing a song for him slowly lowered his head and lightly kissed her forehead then went down to her cheeks making the crews of the show gasp in surprise and excitement.

"Alright,that's great Khun and Victoria! Let's take a break for five minutes and we'll resume our filming. We should finish this episode today" announced their production director.

Upon the camera man's signal, the two glared at one another before quickly breaking their hug. Khun went directly towards the men's restroom and started washing his hands. While he was washing his hands, someone entered banging the door towards the wall. It was Victoria looking annoyed who entered without hesitation and leaned on the wall crossing her arms.

Nichkhun smirked and leaned on the wall next to Victoria crossing his arms imitating her. The two were silent for a minute before Nichkhun tilted his head towards Victoria and broke the silence.

"Are you aware that this is the men's restroom?" he playfully asked.

Victoria straightened and faced him still looking annoyed raising her arched brows.

"Let me get this straight. I can't even stand seeing just your shadow so don't do that again" said Victoria emphasizing the word "don't".

Khun was about to say something when one of their stage crews attempted to enter the room only to witness the scene. They don't know if he was there earlier but he looks confused with his widened eyes staring directly at them.

"V-Victoria-sshi, this is the men's restroom" he faltered trying not to choke his own words.

"I know,right. Tell her" agreed Khun smiling only to receive a piercing  glare from the person standing next to him in return.

Victoria shifted her gaze to the guy and glared at him. " I know that. Now get out" she demanded and pushed the guy back then slammed the door close.

"You have a scary temper, you know?" chuckled Khun finally facing Victoria.

Victoria stomped her foot and asked, "Did you hear what I just said?!"

"Yeah, this is the men's restroom" he smiled.

"Seriously!?" she yelled.

Nichkhun smirked and reached toward her hair then leaned closer. "That's called acting" he whispered slowly on her ear.

Victoria's frown suddenly disappeared and got replaced with a playful smile. Victoria's hands reached for Khun's collar playfully and she pulled him close towards her. She smirked at Nichkhun before bringing her face closer and slightly kissed the corner of his lips.

"What was that for?!" asked Nichkhun in surprise after Victoria moved away from him his jaws dropped on the floor.

"That's called acting" Victoria smirked and starting walking away.

Then, she stopped on her tracks and looked back at Nichkhun who's almost recovered after receiving a surprise kiss from Victoria. " Oh, my bad! That was just practice" she smiled and continued walking away.

The two silently smiled, thinking only one thing.

So you want to play? I won't loose. Let the games begin.

___________________*.:.Khuntoria '゚・.。.:*___________________

"Aish! Will you hurry up and just stop!" complained Victoria throwing the square pillow on the floor.

She's wearing a long knitted blue sweatshirt paired with black leggings that kept her warm in the bad weather. Hugging her knees, she's staring at the wide window watching the pitter patter of the strong rain outside the building.

"Will you keep quiet? I can't concentrate reading my book" complained the person seated on the bed facing her way.

Victoria frowned and grabbed the other pillow seating beside her and threw it at the complaining person. She was asked ( or begged ) by one of their show's crews to bring Khun's copy of their duet to his apartment. And to her bad luck, the rain became stronger than ever trapping her to her sworn enemy's place.

"Yah!" complained Khun and threw the pillow back at her.

She  hurriedly got the other pillow and using it she started hitting Khun. Nichkhun in return, ran towards one of the pillows and started to fought back.

"So you want a pillow fight,eh?" he asked smirking.

Victoria ignored her and went on hitting him.  The two continued their pillow fight for about five minutes almost knocking off a lamp, a book shelf and nearly Khun's flat screen TV.

"Just give up" teased Victoria who surprisingly matched up with Khun.

"No, you give up" answered Nichkhun both out of breath. 

They were about to continue when lightning suddenly flashed from the sky making the two jump out of their spots. The two went silent for a while until Khun broke the silence.

"It's already 10 in the evening. I'm going to sleep. You can just sleep in couch if you want" he simply said and lifted the sheets getting ready to sleep.

But before he could sat on his bed, Victoria quickly sat on the other side." No, you will sleep in the couch" she demanded"

"No,this is MY place. So I chose where I'll sleep.Unless.."

"Unless what?!" Victoria cut off.

"Unless, you want to sleep with me" teased Khun smirking.

So..this is part of the game. I won't loose to you

After thinking for a while, Victoria smirked back and lied on the other side of the bed. Khun not wanting to loose also lied beside her. After a few minutes, Nichkhun purposely started pulling the sheets towards him. Victoria on the other hand started pulling but Nichkhun was stronger than her.Knowing that she was going to loose, Victoria kicked Khun's legs making the two finally stop their fight.

After another fight, Nichkhun started another one. A smile curved on his lips as he put a leg on top of Victoria's legs. Victoria on the other hand kicked his leg away and put an arm on his waist. Khun in return hugged Victoria.

Victoria, starting to get tired from all the bickerings they had that day finally got up and left a chuckling Khun.

"Fine! I'll sleep on the couch!" she yelled grabbing her pillow.

"Yes, I won!" rejoiced Khun doing a happy dance on his bed making Victoria frown.

______________________________
Haha...Sorry for the long wait..Please support my story..comments?