Chapter Five

Love Written On Paper


 

I stayed there clutching the letter in my hands, it was from... Dara.
 

 

What I mean by letter is the page with a letter in the envelope.... just so you know >_>


BUT! ALAS! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE HAD GOTTEN THE LETTER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Dara?" Zelo asked, peeking into the room Dara occupied.

"Yes?" Dara replied with her soft, fragile voice.


Zelo revealed himself and sat beside her bedside. He clutched onto the sheets, silent sobs escaping his lips. Sobs which did not go unnoticed. Dara held his hands and looked at him with a sympathetic look in her eyes.


"Zelo, what's wrong?"

"Dara Unnie! I beg of you! Don't take Ji Yong away from me!" Zelo pleaded, kneeling on the cold, tiled floor.

"W-What do yo-" She was cut off. "UNNIE! PLEASE! HE'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT!"


Dara was confused. She wasn't sure how to react and what Zelo was talking about in the first place. But then realization hit her. He was talking about her diary and about her love for Ji Yong. As much as it pained her to see one of her close friends cry like that, she knew she couldn't just give Ji Yong up and it infuriated her to hear someone refer to Ji Yong as a so-called "thing". She didn't do anything before, but she knew this time she had to stand her ground.


"Ji Yong is not a thing, he's a human being. He has feelings, feelings that you of all people should acknowledge. I'm in love with him, I just can't stand by the sidelines and watch anymore..." She said, condfidently.

"B-But... You're too late... I know he loves me too, but he's just not ready to admit it to himself... Dara, I'm begging you... You'll only cause him pain and suffering. Love is letting go, if you really loved him you'd let him stay with me..." Zelo reasoned.


Zelo had a point, even though she loves Ji Yong so much that it hurts, she didn't want to hurt him if ever she...died. That's why she left in the first place. At that moment, she couldn't help but ask. "Why me?", she knew no one would answer. She felt like she had to sacrifice every single thing in her life because of her sickness.

'Love is letting go...' those words echoed in her mind.

Dara's eyes began to turn glassy, tears threatening to fall from her lovely brown eyes as she said "Fine, I'm letting him go."

Zelo felt victorious, knowing Dara would easily give in to his acting. He stood up and hugged Dara tightly as he muttered a "Thank you." before he made his way to the door.


"What was Zelo doing here?" Minzy asked as she entered the room.

"Nothing, we were just talking about something." Dara explained, wiping her tears by rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Oh! Dara, by the way! I ran into Ji Yong today, he's really worried about you!" Minzy informed Dara with a smile on her face.

"I... don't care. Please, give this to him." requested Dara in a sad, low voice.

"Agh, but I just got here!" whined Minzy.


Dara looked at her with her puppy dog eyes and Minzy just couldn't say no. With that she took the letter to Ji Yong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Dear Ji Yong,

I'm alive and well. Please, stop worrying about me. Also, forget about everything I've written in my journal. I don't feel that way about you anymore. You've probably found someone for you. The love I felt for you was nothing serious, forget about everything. I'm just an irrelevant burden in you life. Live well.

From,
Dara'


I knew something was wrong, Dara couldn't have written this. It's too... I don't know! I just know that Dara and I had something, and I'm not willing to push that aside!

And because of that, I am even more anxious to go to the reunion tomorrow. More like anxious to see Dara. Kekekeke wish me luck. ^o^

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

 

Author's Note :


So, like I already updated this before but due to some technical difficulties occuring in AFF it got deleted or something... Not that I'm complaining :D

ANYWAYS! HERE IS CHAPTER FIVE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE READ BASH ANYTHING ^^ :DDDD

Honesty is better than flattery so, I'd like you to give me your honest opinion~ GUMAWO LOVELIES~ ^^