Chapter Four

Love Written On Paper

I stayed there admiring my perfectly built abs and couldn't help but think "Dang, I'm hot." but, then I noticed that a page was missing... There was a ripped page. Where could it have gone? Before I could check if it fell seomwhere, a sudden knock was heard on my office door. I quickly ran to the door, expecting to see Seungri. But to my surpirse I saw Minzy, holding a small envelope in her hand.

 

"Minzy? What are you doing here?" I asked her due to curiosity.

"I came here to give you something." She replied handing me a small envelope.

 

Just as I was about to ask what was in the envelope I got distracted when Seungri gave me the thumbs up and a wink, probably thinking that Minzy was my girlfriend.

 

"Dara loved you Ji Yong. She was dying, but she did everything she could to keep her promise. She even went away for you..." She stated, leaving just as quickly as she came.

 

I stood there frozen, oblivious to everything else around me... What promise?

 

'I hurriedly ran to my locker to grab my things when I was greeted by a smiling Dara.

 

"Hi!" I greeted.

"Hey! Ji Yong! You did so well during the track and field competition! Our school finally won first place!" She exclaimed with a happy-go-lucky attitude as she shook my hand, congratulating me.

 

Her smile was so beautiful... I want to see her smiling like this all the time...

 

"Ahahah, it was nothing!" I said out of modesty, scratching the back of my head.

 

We talked a bit more about the sports festival. Then the topic of our conversation lead to wishes and dreams but then she took her leave.

 

"Hey Dara!" I yelled.

"Hm?" She looked back at me.

"Promise me that you'll live long to live your dream, okay!?" I exclaimed, waving my hand to bid farewell.

 

She just nodded, smiled and we parted ways.'

 

Is this what all this is about? Is this why Dara left?

I remembered the envelope in my hand and opened it in one swift movement. You wouldn't guess what was inside...

 

The missing pages.

 

'I watched Ji Yong compete with the other schools today. It's the sports festival and I was really looking forward to playing volleyball, so once again I watched Ji Yong by the side lines. I was so happy when Ji Yong won! 1st place for the first time ever! I watched as everyone surrounded him and congratulated him.

I was one of the people who wanted to congratulate him but I couldn't get through the crowd of fan girls.

I decided to just wait for him by his locker.  I stood there contemplating about life, about my life, about love, about what would happen if I'd die. But Ji Yong came and greeted me.

 

We talked about a lot of things; sports, games, wishes, and dreams. When the conversation was getting awkward I decided to take my leave before it gets any more awkward.

When suddenly Ji Yong called for me.

 

"Promise me you'll live long to live your dream, okay!?"

 

I felt as though he was trying to tell me that he actually cared. I promise Ji Yong. I'll do my best. Whatever it takes...'

 

End of Chapter Four

 

Author's Note : Hey sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to like post this up because I might lose the document... AGAIN @_@

ANYWAYS, here's the reason why Dara left hehehehe.

 

@Moonwillow : I'm not feeling bad about your comment XDD I just want to make the chapters short for thrill XDD :333 Actually I like it when you comment because you are one of the few people who always comment <3 <3 <3

@Choco915 : Ahahaha thank you ^^

@IamSam : OI! Heeheehee hai :)

@Everyone else that I'm too lazy to mention : HAIIIIII :DDDDDD