Chapter Three

Love Written On Paper

I looked at him, intently waiting for his answer. He just looked back at me, tears threatening to fall from his eyes, wiping them away with the back of his hand. Although, to no avail. The tears began to fall.

 

"So, what if I knew about Dara?  She was going to die anyway. You didn't need her! She was going to bring you down!" Zelo exclaimed. 

 

That pushed me over the edge. Zelo knew. My bestfriend, the person I trusted the most. At that very moment I felt like... something was controlling my actions, I raised my hand and slapped him across the face. He flinched, whimpered and began talking louder.

 

"I-I don't get it Hyung. What does she have that I don't!?" He yelled. "F-ck this! I did everything! But you never even bothered to look at me! Hell, you didn't even notice I was gay!"

"Don't compare yourself to Dara. You're nothing like her!" I screamed back, walking back to my room.

 

I slammed the door behind me and began to change for work. I still can’t believe my bestfriend is a liar...

I took my bag and was almost out the door when I remembered the diary. Should I bring it with me? I was having second thoughts. But, I rushed to the side table and shoved the diary into my bag.

Without even bothering to say goodbye to Zelo, I walked out the door and was off to work.

As I was walking along the sidewalk I accidentally bumped into this girl holding a stack of papers.

 

“YAH!” She yelled, papers flying into the air.

“WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” She nagged, picking up the papers on the ground.

 

Since I was nice and gentlemanly, I helped her. She looks familiar... Then it hit me...

 

“Minzy?” I asked, realizing that she was my former classmate, Dara’s bestfriend and our class president.

“Wha-How do you- OMO! JI YONG!” She stuttered in shock, smiling like an idiot while hugging me tighter than humanly possible.

“M-Minzy-ah...” I said, having trouble breathing.

“Ohhh~ Are you going to the reunion?” She asked after she freed me from the hug. Again, I was reminded about the reunion, about the diary, about Dara. “Will Zelo be going?” She questioned, blushing and smiling a Cheshire cat grin.

“Minzy, will Dara be going?” And just like that, her smile turned into a frown. She tried to hide it but I already noticed. She didn’t respond and just looked at me.

Why does everyone seem to be hiding something from me?

“Oi! Minzy!” I screamed as I clapped my hand in front of her face which seemed to startle her.

“Oh! Uhm, what? Dara? I don’t know anything... Uh, I have to go now.” She said quickly, leaving with the stack of papers in hand.

 

As much as I wanted to chase after her and make her tell me about Dara, I decided to just read the diary when I get to work.

Speaking of work, I’m late!

I ran to the building of my office. I hurriedly ran up the stairs after signing in. I ran to my office and began to type.

 

“Ji Yong!” Seungri yelled, entering my office.

“What is it Seungri?”

“Do you have an idea about what we should write about in the next issue?”

“No, now leave me alone. Think of your own idea.” I said, shooing him away.

“Pfft. PMS...” He whispered while exiting my office.

“I heard that!” I exclaimed as I continued to type on my computer.

 

‘July 20, 2012

Saturday’

 

Aigoo! I can’t think of anything to write!

I pulled my hair in frustration, but then suddenly remembered the diary I shoved into my bag earlier. I took it out of my bag and placed it on my desk.

I skipped a few pages and started to read.

 

‘Today is such a bad day for me. Zelo told me that Ji Yong liked someone else. Well, it’s not that I envy that girl or anything but, I was really hoping that maybe he and I could... AH! Nevermind nevermind!

 

As I was saying, today is such a bad day. Why? Because I couldn’t play during PE! I like sports okay. I like to be active! It made me sad that I couldn’t play... I had to stay on the bench all throughout the period.

 

But Ji Yong was running around the track during PE. His blonde hair was so perfect; it stayed in place and bounced while he ran. I wonder what he does to make his hair do that... Not only was his hair distracting, but while I was watching by the side lines. Ji Yong took off his shirt and revealed his abs to everyone! All the girls were talking about him the whole day. Well, I guess abs aren’t THAT bad.

Maybe something good did happen to me today! XD’

 

I blushed while reading this page. Dara saw me. I only took off my shirt because TOP dared me to! Aigoo! My cheeks are burning!

I’m guessing that Dara had a “thing” for me. I wished I could’ve talked to her more.

If only Zelo didn’t ruin EVERYTHING. Dara and I would probably be together!

 

I looked at my stomach and tried feeling my abs... Woah, my abs! It’s still there!

CHAPTER END

 

Author's Note : OMG I'm so sorry I haven't updated in SUCH A LONG LONG TIME! XDDD Anyways, here is the third chapter~

 

HMMMM I wonder what Minzy's hiding.... ;DDD

 

Stay tuned :DDDD