Please Read!

Into Your World, My Angel

Annyeong! Zai here, :)) I'm sad to say that I will not continue writing this fanfiction, because I have an writer's block. (Is there such thing as that? ROFL) I'm really really sorry! I know that you are looking forward for the next chapters, but I really don't have any idea for this fanfic. So sorry :'< As a compensation, I will make a new and better fanfic, I already have enough ideas for this so far. It would be another Exo-K fanfic, starring Kai and Yoona of SNSD, the title would be One Night Stand to Forever. I really wish that you'll support this one. Kamsahamnida~~ :))

 

 

Here's the Teaser for the One Night Stand to Forever:

 

"Who would have thought that it takes only one night to change my entire life. The way that he holds,caress and kisses makes me feel the kind of love that I had been longing for. I never thought that spending that kind of sin with him would be the happiest memory that I'll cherish forever."

-- Yoona

 

"Making love with her is the greatest feeling I ever had, not because of the ual desire, but there's something in her that makes me think that loving her is not a mistake. Holding her in my arms makes me the strongest guy in the world, caressing her makes me feel the gentleman and kissing her gives me the feeling the I will be the only one she'll love."

-- Kai

 

This fanfic is a little bit, y and ty. So for those people who doesn't like this kind of fanfic, it is better to skip the M rated scenes. I guess that's all folks! :))

 

lovelots♥