Old Days and Coincidence

Into Your World, My Angel

Your POV:

You are still inside the bus, and you can't stop looking at the person sitting beside you. He seemed uncomfortable, well if you're in his case you would also feel the same way. Being in a foreign country is hard; as you have thought of it you remembered your best friend, he is so far away from you now. And you don't know if his coming back again, the thought of him alone makes you worry and sad at the same time. Knowing that you are the only person that he could get along with, you left out a deep sigh and your shoulders shrugged. You can still remember everything he told you. 

 

Flashback:

You're standing in front of the gate with Daniel, his luggage was carried inside the car by their driver. He holds your hand while saying

"I think this it, I'm leaving now for sure. No one is going to look after you, and I'm really worried about that. I wish I could stay here forever with you." 

"If you are going to stay by my side always, how will I going to learn on my own? I think that this would make me a stronger person. Maybe it's the right time now for me to be independent. Don't cause too much trouble there huh? I will fly all the way to America so I can kick your for being trouble some." I playfully punch his arm.

"That's the Angel I know." he ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Don't call me that, it doesn't suit me at all." I said while pouted.

"Hey, don't act cute or I will change my mind and decide not to go to States so I can guard your suitors." he pinched my cheeks, he always do that.

"Yah! Stop it." I smacked his hand.

"Daniel, it's time to go." her mom yelled.

"Well, I have to go. Angel, there's something I need to tell you.." 

"What is it?"

"I-I..."

"You what?"

"Come on DJ, we're going to be late." her mom impatiently yelled again.

"I-I better hurry. Bye. Take good care of yourself and tita." he hugged me tightly.

I broke the embrace and told him to leave.

End of flashback, back to reality.

 

How I wished that he would never let that go, but it's all said and done. He's gone, my best friend was gone. A tear shed from my eyes, I can't stop it. Until now I'm so affected about being all alone. Just then a handkerchief popped out of nowhere, I turned to see who the owner is and I saw the Korean guy. 

"Use it, it's okay." he handed me the hanky.

"No thanks, I'm good. I have my own, see?" I gave it back to him and showed mine. We're surprised to see that our hankies are same, we smiled at each other about the funny coincidence. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I saw the girl having deep thoughts, she gave a deep sigh. From her actions, I think that she is sad about something. Poor her, I wish I could do something. Just then tears we're streaming down her face. Suddenly, an idea came out of nowhere. I shyly handed her my hanky and tell her to use it. She kindly said no, and showed her hanky. I was so surprised to see that we have the same hanky, we both smiled. What a funny coincidence, is this a sign of something good is about to happen? 'Chanyeol-ah, what are you thinking about? It's only a few minutes and you're going to think of that? C'mon dude. Wake up!' I thought to myself. But I can't help being worried about her, something tells me that she is a fragile girl and she needs someone to turn to. Someone capable of protecting and guiding her, someone like me? HAHAHA. Get rid of the thought already, why would she need a stranger like you anyway? She looks like she have a lot of friends, judging by her looks? If she was in Seoul, she would be a queenka at school; someone as pretty and kind as her would be fitted for that title. I miss Seoul, I miss my hyungs, the training, the food, the weather and everything. How I wish I could go back already.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hellooooo guys! Sorry for the late update and confusing grammar at this chapter (and the next chapter, and next and next....and next) Why is Happy Virus being so attached to this girl huh? If this fanfiction is real, I would die from enviousness. Yah I know that Yeol-oppa's POV are short? But what can I do? Suggest please!! xoxo♥

 

 P.S. Please support my wattpad story. It's written in Filipino. http://www.wattpad.com/4786615-my-best-friend-is-a-spy loveyaall ♥ saranghamnida. ^^