I Met an Angel

Into Your World, My Angel

 

Your POV:

The jeepney stops at the bus station, you who slept so hard inside the vehicle were the last one to get off it. You hurriedly ran into the bus, you’re so busy looking at your watch that you bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.” You looked up to look at the person you bumped.

He was very tall, has a fair complexion, beautiful eyes and has a Korean inspired hair. In other words, he looks like very much of a Korean idol.

“It’s okay.” He scratched the back of his head and gave you shy, warm smile.

You felt something burning in your face, you haven’t seen a guy that looks so good-looking (besides from you best friend.) You cut your thoughts and get backed to reality.

You immediately turned back at the tall guy and make your way inside the bus, when you got in the bus the driver suddenly stepped on the gas and you almost lost your balance; but a strong pair of arms holds you. You looked back to see who caught you, it was the Korean guy! Your small cat-like eyes suddenly widens to see how you are close to each other. Again, you can’t help staring at his perfect face.

“Are you okay?” the guy asked, looking indifferently at you.

You shook your head, and stand up straight breaking the closeness of your bodies.

“Yes, thank you.” You bowed and hurriedly took a sit, the bus was crowded and there is only one seat left. You make your way to it. You sat down, looked the window and again, you listened to your music. Suddenly, you felt someone sat besides you. You slowly looked to see who it is, when you saw the person who is sitting beside you; your heart skip a beat and you went breathless. You cant staring at him suddenly he felt the you are looking at him.

“Is it okay to sit here? If not, I could just—“ you cut him off.

“No it’s okay.” You waved your hands to signal that it’s just okay.

You took a deep breath and started to look back at the window again, but you feel that your heart is pounding so fast and you don’t know the reason.

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

I saw the girl with the angelic face at the bus station, maybe it’s a good thing that I just take the bus instead of taxi. (Which costs a LOT.) Ottoke? I’m so broke right now. I was making my way to get inside the bus when someone bumped into me, I looked down to see who it is. I was so surprised to see the angel again; she’s a lot prettier up close. She said sorry and went inside the bus, I also followed inside and the driver steps on the gas to move which cause the girl to lose her balance. Luckily, my reflexes are fast and catch her to prevent from falling. Her skin is so soft and she smells nice, I was so stunned to look at her innocent and angelic face. I felt my heart beats triple times faster and my face was burning. She immediately stand up straight and looked for a seat, I can’t manage myself to stop looking at her. And heaven really give me a great luck, I was able to sit with her; and I can feel she’s uneasy. How cute, hahaha. She keeps on looking at the window, I kept on catching a simple gaze at her cute face and she never caught me.