It to be Far Away from You

Into Your World, My Angel

 

Your POV:

You are still sitting inside the bus, looking at the window and stare blankly out of nowhere. You’re uneasy because a foreigner is seating next to you, you’re not comfortable with anyone except at your Mom and Best friend; they’re the only ones whom you feel safe and knows you very well. Thinking about your best friend being far away from you makes you sad, very sad. Your expression can be easily red on your face, you’re the kind of person who don’t know how to hide your emotions.

Kamusta na kaya si DJ? Sana okay lang siya, I hope that he’s happy wherever he is now. (How’s DJ doing? I hope he’s okay.) Thinking of him with his family at a place which he didn’t know makes me worry, hindi pa naman sila nagkakasundo ng tatay niya at sakitin pa naman si tita. (He’s not on good terms with his father, and Aunt gets easily sick.) I wish that he would not do any trouble there, America is not the same as Philippines and no one there would take care of him.’ You pouted as you get lost at your thoughts and worrying about your best friend, that you didn’t noticed that the conductorwas asking for the fare. You we’re startled to see him in front of you with his arms crossed.

“Bayad ka na ba?” (Are you paid?) the man asks.

“Hindi pa po, sandali lang po.” (Not yet sir, just wait a little.) you hurriedly opened your bag and get your coin purse and give the fare to the conductor.

“Eto na po, pasensiya po.” (Here it goes, I’m sorry.) you said while apologizing.

Aish .Stop spacing out at a public place, you pabo.’ You said to your self.

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

I was still sitting here at the bus, besides the girl. He looks so sad, like she’s been going through something. I wish I could ask her why, but I’m afraid that she will not talk to a stranger like me. I think that she’s the kind of person who is very shy and doesn’t like to interact with people.

‘Chanyeol-ah, why are you so concerned to this girl? You don’t even know her name is. Would you stop thinking about her? Just think about how are you going to find your Umma’s friend here! Araso?’ I thought to myself.

 

Daniel’s POV:

I’m here, at a place where I don’t feel like I belong; Wait is there a place where I really belong? I guess none. I looked around and this place is no similar to Philippines, I had just arrived but I already felt homesick. I want to go home now, I want to get back in the Philippines and to be together with my Angel again. She is the only person that understands me no matter what other people says about me, the only person in the world that I want to be with forever. It that I haven’t tell her what I truly feel for her, and that was the greatest regret I felt. And now that she’s not here with me, no one will look after her? Argh! I can’t stop thinking about her. I think I need a rest; I’m so tired from the ride and about thinking about her. I was about to go upstairs when someone called me.

“San ka pupunta, DJ?” (Where are you going, DJ?) my oh-so-great-dad asked me.

“Matutulog ako.” (I’m going to sleep.) I replied with a cold monotone voice without looking at him. 

 

“Sa kaliwa ang kwarto mo, yung malapit diyan sa hagdanan.” (Your room is at the left side, the one near at the staircase.) my dad instructed while arranging his things.

I didn’t response, I don’t want to talk to my father and I don’t want anything to do with him. I ran upstairs and went straight to my room, I let myself fall at the soft bed and slowly my eyes begins to close as I entered dreamland.

Hello, ako nga pala si Angel. Ikaw sino ka? Bakit ka umiiyak diyan?’ (Hello, I’m Angel. How about you? Why are you crying?) a petite girl with chubby cheeks asked me while holding her puppy.

‘Wala ka na dun, lumayo ka nga sa’kin!’ (It’s none of your business, get away from me!) I pushed her away, but I didn’t mean it. She fell flat on the ground and her puppy fell too.

She cried ‘UWAAAAAH! Ang bad mo! Gusto lang kita tulungan eh, kung ayaw mo dapat sinabi mo na lang. Hindi mo naman ako kailangan saktan. UWAAAAAH!!’ (UWAAAAAH! You’re so bad! I just want to help you, but if you don’t want you should have just tell me. You don’t need to hurt me. UWAAAAAH!!) I didn’t know what to do, her puppy is barking at me. I was so confused, and I end up crying too. The little girl stops crying and patted my back.

‘Tahan na, di naman masakit eh. Wag ka ng umiyak, friends na tayo ha?’ (Stop crying, it doesn’t really hurt. Don’t cry again, we’re friends now, right?) she smiled warmly with tears still on her face but she’s not crying anymore.

‘T-tala-ga? H-hindi k-ka galit sa a-akin?’ (R-real-ly? Y-you’re not m-mad at m-me?) I asked, its hard to talk while sobbing. She held out her hand and smiled again, I reached out for it but she’s slowly fading into a white light.

I opened my eyes and find myself inside my room, with no one. It’s only 1:35 in the morning and you could feel the cold air. Without noticing I felt a single tear drop, it’s so warm. ‘I miss you Angel, and I love you so much. I wish that you could here this so you’ll know. It being far away from you.’ I closed my eyes and trying to get back to sleep.

- - - - - -- - - - - 

Long update! So in the mood for writing. Hope ya guys like it! xoxoheart