Start Of Something Good

Into Your World, My Angel

Your POV:

 

You waited at the street near at your home where the jeepney always picks up the passengers. You didn’t wait long since you’re early, the jeepney stops and you ride in it.

You seated near two girls who are too busy talking to each other, you unintentionally heard one of their topics.

Girl 1: “I can’t really believe it, we’re now a College students, its’ like yesterday when we entered grade school. Time flies so fast, so there’s no reason to waste time.” The girl talked casually as if they are the only one in the jeep.

Girl 2: “Yeah, me too. I wonder if there's are a lot of handsome students there? Like you said, we shouldn’t waste time. We should have our boyfriends and lose our ity so we can go with the flow.” Both of them chuckled about their different thoughts about the things that they would do at college.

‘Aish. These girls are so flirtatious, they should be talking about their studies and career, not guys and their… Err, ity. Like come on, it’s really hard to earn money and they’re going to waste that because of ? I feel sorry for their parents…’ You are lost in your thoughts that you find yourself spacing out and unconsciously staring at the girls. You are startled when you realized that both of the girls are throwing deadly dagger looks at you, swiftly look at other direction. You paid your fare, put your earphones on, and blasted the volume of your mp3. The song is CN Blue’s ‘Still In Love’ You are a very huge fan of kpop, and you don’t care how people criticized Filipino kpop lovers.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Chanyeol's POV:

 

The plane landed on NAIA International Airport. I’m so nervous right now, and I don’t know any Filipino word. How the hell will I find Umma’s friend?! Ugh, I’m broke. I really wish that I wouldn’t get lost, because directions and I are enemies. I took a taxi, and showed the driver the paper with the address on it; good thing is that the driver can understand English.

“You’re a Korean, right?” the driver asks, with a friendly smile.

“Yes, sir.” You answered without knowing what to say next.

“Is this your first time here in our country?” the driver curiously asked.

“Yes sir, this is my first time here.” You answered stiffly.

“Well then, welcome to the Philippines. And, no need to be to formal, I’m just a driver here, not the president. Lighten up.” The kind driver smiles again, he looks so gentle.

“Thank you Sir.” You smiled while you looked at the window to see what Philippines looks like.

‘It really looks different from Korea, it’s too messy around here and many poor people around a highway. I heard the news about the Philippines, but I never thought that it would be like this. How could Umma stay at a place like this? Perhaps the hospitality of the people here.’ I was so lost in may thoughts that I haven’t notice the heavy traffic.

Just then, I saw what is it called, again? Jeep? And on it, was a very pretty girl sleeping, her head rested on her arm which is holding up to an iron bar connected at the top of the vehicle. I see, there’s many pretty faces here, maybe it’s a good idea to stay here. I started to smile while looking at that pretty girl with such innocent face.