Kai's problem

You and I, Both

You know there’s something wrong when your stupid of a brother bounces onto your room, slamming the door open in the process, because for one, Baekhyun never bounces. That guy is the epitome of graceful elegance, so if he’s bouncing about something, it’s either of two reasons. One, he’s either beaten you in something or he has an idea. You desperately hope he has beaten you at something you don’t even know about because his dumb ideas always end with you getting in trouble, not him, you.

“You’ll never believe what’s happening in my room!!!” he screams loudly and without giving you a chance to respond, hr grabs your hand to drag you over to his room. He opens the door and pushes you inside. You see Kai (your crush) sitting on Baekhyun’s bed. That was nothing new, Kai was one of Baekhyun’s close friends and you were about to hit that bacon for interrupting your study time when –

“I love you?” Kai questions (?) form behind you.
You freeze.

Did. Kai. Just...

“I love you!!”

He called out after you.

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kai was near hysterics by the end of his scream (in his mind, rant) and you ran to him to calm him down. You sat him down on the bed and rub his back telling him to take deep breaths.  You can just see the frustration in him as he runs a hand through his hair. He looks at you and squeaks out
“I love you”

And that’s all it takes to break your heart.

You can immediately see tears of frustration fill up his eyes and you rub his back harder. Something was clearly, obviously, in-your-face wrong.

You look at Baekhyun for some sort of explanation to what is going on and he doesn’t make you wait.
“Apparently Luhan put some sort of curse on him for being such a playboy, so now the only thing he can say at all is ‘I love you’. I don’t know I found him like that and brought him here thinking you could help. Lu hyung said you could help.”

“I can help???” you perk up along the same time Kai does and you exchange excited looks. Anything to help him.

Baekhyun hesitates a little to tell you.

“Well….”

Baekhyun beacons you towards him and you stand up to go up to him but Kai holds your hand and pulls you back down.

Baekhyun loses patience.

“FINE! He has to be kissed by someone who likes him despite his playboy-ish nature! You’re the only one I could think of so I brought him here! I’m done helping you Kai!!!”

Baekhyun storms out and slams the door shut but all that’s going through your head is

‘Wha-I have to-what-did he just spill-I’M GOING TO KILL THAT BACON!!!!!’                

And you stand to run after him when Kai tugs you back down.  He looks around the room for something then goes to get something form his bag near the door that you hadn’t noticed before. He comes back with a notebook and a pencil. He sits beside you but turns over to keep you from seeing what he’s writing. You start becoming and curious and out of habit you start singing the chorus of SHINee’s Sherlock. Kai turns over and chuckles and you feign innocence by staring at him blankly while trying to hold back the blush slowly creeping up your cheeks.

He hands you the notebook and looks away uncharacteristically shy.

Bacon just told me how you feel about me and I just want you to know that I fell the same way too- um maybe even more because I’ve always liked you as a friend and recently my feelings have developed into a lot more …..and it’s not just because of this mess…….um I don’t know how to say this……help me? Please?

This time you don’t hold back neither the blush nor the huge- grin as you stand up and walk towards the door. Kai looks up panicked, but that panicked looks turns to confusion as you lock the door. You walk back and sit on his lap before putting your arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss him senseless. Kai immediately wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You let your tongues mingle as he runs his along the back of your upper teeth and it tickles you so you pull away only to have him reach forward to kiss you once again with much more force than before. You run your hands down his clothed chest and he shudders before letting go of your lips for air.

You rest your head on his shoulders and he wraps his hands tighter around you to keep you on his lap as he brings one hand to intertwine with yours. You stay like that for a while and you can’t help but let that sigh of content escape your slightly swollen lips.

You look up to him and say with all the sincerity you possess, “I really like you Kai I hope you don’t play with me.”

Kai doesn’t look at you but he has this charming smile on his face and after a while, he closes his eyes and leans down to kiss you softly as he whispers something to your lips.

“You don’t have to worry about that baby because I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night at Kai’s house:

“I can’t believe Bacon’s such a good actor”

“Yeah exactly, I know right?”

“And your girl’s stupid”

“ah… say that again”

“Say what? That your girl’s stupid?”

“Yeah my girl…”

“Go to sleep loser”

“Ok. Yah! Wait Luhan!”

Beep__________
“Damn that hung-up on me, guess he doesn’t want a thanks. Aish whatever! My girl hum….”

 

 

 

 

 



Ok i juat love Kai being dorky! And YAY I'M BACK~~ Sorry about the long absence guys i had exams. Anyway next is Hyunnie but it's going to be super short(yes shorter than these, but I'm working on the length okay!) And it'll be up by tomorrow or day after depending on how lazy I feel. Anyway, enjoy evil kai and Lulu for now~ oh and that picture of Kai is how I imagined him in this fic.