You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me

You and I, Both

It’s been about half an hour after Chanyeol left but you still stood there, still as a stone hoping that if you stood still enough, time would take mercy on you and turn back. Back before any of this ever happened but nothing could remove the image of Chanyeol’s tear-streaked face looking at you with eyes full of nothing but hurt and Pain.

You were so angry ay yourself for letting your angel feel such annoying emotions, but now was not the time for berating yourself over your stupid-ness. You needed a plan to get Chanyeol back. Oh no, that pabo wasn’t getting rid of you so easily. You refused to let something as stupid as this get in between you two. Abso-freakin-lutely not.

You always found it troublesome being the treasure for the student council body. You found it particularly troublesome when both Jinki and Joonmyun (President and vice president) were both absent and you had to take over the announcement duties. But not today.

Chanyeol was yours and yours only.


“Good morning students, this is your student council treasure speaking on behalf of out dear leaders”

You said over the intercom and then you proceeded with the announcements and remainders about which teaches were on leave for the day and appropriate uniforms and the like. You continued to read off a paper and when you were finally done, you took a deep breath trying to calm your racing heart down because what you were about to do would surely earn you another week of detention.

Three weeks of detention for you Park Chanyeol, but that’s and even the tip of the ice berg of what lengths I’d go for you, not even close.’

“I’d like to take this opportunity to say something. It’s pretty much illegal but who cares?” you breathed over the microphone.

“Park Chanyeol, wherever you are, I know you can hear me so please hear me out, please?”

“I’m sorry I’ve been such a jerk these past few days. I’m sorry for ignoring your feelings and making you feel like I don’t care about you at all. I’m sorry for making you doubt me and I’m sorry for making you doubt yourself for doubting me. But just know, okay, that I love you and I love you and I love you.  There, Chanyeol, the whole school knows it now. And I mean it so much, baby.

Remember that time in the park, you told me that I was the best thing that’s ever happened to you? Well, yeollie, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me as well. So baby, please take –

You couldn’t finish your sentence because the door behind you slammed open and you barely had time to process what was happening because Chanyeol had already tackled you down to the ground, chair being completely knocked over, and his long legs hanging over the upturned-chair’s arms with his freakishly tall frame completely pressing your petite body down.

Laughing

That idiot was laughing at you. You very much wanted to smack him for doing so but instead you settled for laughing along with him, bringing your hand up to caress his curly tousled hair. His face was tucked to your shoulder and you could feel his lips brush on your shoulder-blade sending shivers down your spine.

“I-can’t-believe-you-just-did that!!!” Chanyeol managed to say between laughs and you didn’t bother fighting back that huge grin that spread across your face at how happy he sounded. He stopped laughing and started pressing kisses on your shoulder up to your neck to your ears where he whispered sweet nothings to you, his warm breadth tickling your ear.

He lifts his head up to look at you and you notice the blush that immediately spreads across his face. You feel your heart fill with love at his cuteness. You found it adorable that at times he was too jealous and at times too shy.

You notice his eyes shine with emotions that make your heart race and stomach to stupid things. You cup and face and bring his face down to kiss his eyelids, oh god, what would you do without him?

“I’m never letting you go.”

 


Thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting. Since some of you requested a sequel, here it is!!
Also, I know these are too short to be called oneshots but I am incapable of writing long and interesting fics so I'm going to keep at that. Enjoy those who requested~~