Because I love you

Miles Away From You

 

“I don’t get you” a girl in my bed said. I was too busy to stop.

“Get what?” I managed a split second to answer her

“She’s basically cheating on you, yet here you are working your off just to give her a special birthday! You already have her gift why bother these” Sooyoung exaggeratedly waved her hands in the air.

“Simple”

“Because I love her”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Flashbacksssss

“Jessi!” your loud voice boomed inside the classroom. The entire class looking at me, but I couldn’t do anything but smile.

“Yea?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” I can see the entire class cringe at the loudness of your voice, but I couldn’t care less and hugged you

“Thank you Tiff” I smiled at you. At that moment I realized. I loved you.

^_^

“When will you give me a gift?” you asked me out of the blue

“Huh?”

“You know, give me a gift” I smiled at your cute pout.

“Why should I give you one? You don’t give me anything” I can see from your sudden gasp that you just realized that.

“OH MY GOSH! You’re right! I haven’t given you anything” is that a faint blush I see at your face?

“I can give you one now” I was about to ask you what it is when I felt a sudden pressure in my lips. When my brain finally concluded what It was or what happened you pulled away. This time your face is as red as a tomato but I shouldn’t be talking. Mine was redder.

“There. Your birthday gift. Happy?” you didn’t look at me. Still hiding you crimson red face.

I came near to you my face hovering over yours. And by the sudden attack you fell.

“You have no idea” I murmured and kissed you once again.

^_^

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICA!” I grinned when I saw people around me. Especially one girl holding a frosted cake.

“Happy Birthday Jagi” I smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

“YAH! NO MAKING OUT!” I laughed and pulled Tiffany out in the balcony.

“Where’s my gift?” I grinned

“Hmpfh. It’s not like you gave me anything before!”

“HEY! I gave you a letter!”

“Yeah. A letter”

“Sooo?” she chuckled and whispered

“I love you”

END

…………………………………………………………………………………………

We’ve been together for 5 years and all those years I failed to give you anything special. So now, I’m giving you something you’ll never forget.

Just because you cheated doesn’t mean I’m giving up. I’ve waited 3 for you. I could at least make your birthday worth it.

“Yeonghwani Saranghae Tiffany Hwang”


 

Ook I didn't update because I was mad :( None of you commented on the last chapter!!! I was heartbroken T.T But, because I'm happy with the new JeTi moments I decided to update and Forgive you :D But there's a catch. The next Chapter's the End.

But I have another Idea for a JeTi Story SOOO stay tuned :D

PLEASE COMMENT TO INSPIRE MEEE!!!!!