I understand

Miles Away From You

 

7th day. 6 bottles. Hahaha. Personal record.

I my phone after 3 days and of course the message and missed calls are off the roof.

Hmmm, they’re all the same. ‘Where are you?’

“Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri” they’re all here. I almost let out a laugh until I reached the end of the text messages.

‘Jessi, where are you? I need you. Please be safe’

I could feel the sincerity in her message I could’ve cried when those past events didn’t flashed back.

“Of course you do Tiff. Of course you need me” I said to myself sarcastically.

“Hmmm maybe I will go home later. I stink” I laughed to myself. Feeling as if I was alone. As always I feel alone.

I mean sure, Sooyoung and the other’s are there but, sometimes I feel that nobody did understand me. I thought Tiffany did, but then …..

…………………………………………………………………………………………

I calmly knocked on me and Sooyoung hotel room. And –as expected, I found police, flyers of my faces and food inside the room.

“Hi, I’m Jessica Jung you can cancel the search so please leave” that was the nicest thing I could think of right now at my not-so-sober self.

I went directly to my room, not caring of the yells and questions of the people in the area.

Of course, I puked. I hadn’t eaten anything for the past week, just soju and more soju, speaking of soju

“SOO! BUY ME SOJU!” I screamed and locked the door again. I heard a faint ‘no’ but knowing her, she’ll do it.

I decided to shower and I’ve been for the past, what? 2-3 hours? I didn’t care. I don’t want anyone to see me like this. So vulnerable.

“Jessi?” her. again. I should be happy right? She’s here, she wants to know if I’m okay. But, that’s just about it.

“Jessi I know you’re not asleep please answer me” no. I won’t. I don’t want to regret something else later.

“Please say something” she was sobbing. This was the least expected thing I could say to anyone, to her for that matter.

“Leave” I said and unconsciously tears started to fill in my eyes. I don’t want her to leave me, but I’m in so much pain I don’t think I could do anything.

“O-okay” her voice sounded betrayed, I would be too but I dared not to say anything from this point.

“Thank you. For finding me in that place” she meant the meadow. I nodded, as if she could see me right now

“I still love you” she said. My mind had so many answers to that simple words yet I kept mum and simply said

“Okay” I heard her cries. I could tell by the way she was shouting something or someone was preventing her from going inside the bathroom (A/N:  I think you guys figured that her room has a bathroom right?)

“Sica. Time to get out” I’ve been staring at the door for so long now, I guess I was expecting her to go inside. I nodded and stood up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

I heaved a big sigh when I found her lying in my bed. I looked at Sooyoung intently demanding a reason.

“She won’t leave unless she sees you and something about explaining a guy named Wooyoung” my eyes widened at the sound of his name.

“Arrasso”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

I’ve always admired your beauty. Your beauty that captivates so many even in your sleep you like an angel.

“Jessi” you suddenly stirred, what wrong now?

“Jessi don’t leave me” I softly smiled and bent down to kiss your forehead

“I never did Tiff and I never will”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Morning came fast and so did her awakening

“JESSI!” you screamed. I opened my eye and groggily sat down

“What?” I answered lazily half asleep then you hugged me. I wish that we were like this. Hugging like everything was depending on it.

“Wooyoung said you brought me home and he told you he was my-“ I cut her off, I don’t want drama this early in the morning.

“It’s okay. 3 years was long I-I understand Tiff” I let a small smile

“But-“

“You know what? Let’s go eat. I haven’t eaten anything edible for the past week. Let’s go?”

“But Jessi you-“

“Please Tiff? Let’s go” you seem to get my message and walked towards the door after me. It was a silent way down.

“Hey you two up?” Sooyoung asked. I nodded lazily and went directly to the kitchen until a figure caught my eye

“Fany?” a manly voice called out the entire room

“Oh yea. He’s here to pick you up Fany” I can feel Tiffany’s stare on my back.

“Safe trip” I said and continued my way to the kitchen.



 

 

Good enough for an update? Gosh, I feel like my life is a drama because of the story. Lool.

Anyways, WE ARE NEAR THE END. So I would like YOU to decide if I should end it in the next chapter or the chapter after that. What do you think? :D

 

Thanks for supporting the story :D This is so far the maniest subscribers I have for a very short chaptered story. 

BOW. SARANGHAE!!!