Finale - Even If We're Miles Apart

Miles Away From You

 

“What surprise Jessi?” it’s funny how a simple word can turn the entire mood upside down.

“That’s why it’s a surprise Tiff” she pouted. The pout I missed all this time. If only I could kiss it once again.

“So let’s go?” I extended my hand towards you

“You won’t be cold to me anymore right? Today’s my birthday so you need to grant my wish” so she was scared. But what for?

“Promise” we intertwined our fingers. It still fits perfectly like pieces in a puzzle

…………………………………………………………………………………………

She started babbling now that the mood was up. I never thought that Tiffany would be very bipolar.

“And then she started shouting-“

“Tiff”

“Yes?” she said it with such sweetness that honey would be jealous of her. I want this day to be perfect and it will.

“My surprise is just around the corner” and in an instant she ran. I caught up with her and saw a distraught expression. I tried so hard not to laugh.

“Jessi this is a….”

“Street dance performance” I finished for her.

“Are you gonna dance?” she was as dense as I could remember

“What?! No!”

“Then why are we here?”

“You’ll find out soon. In the meantime enjoy the performance”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Onew spotted me from afar and waved. I waved back. Tiffany saw it and glared at the poor guy, if only she knew.

“Who was that?” Tiffany was always known for her sweet voice but I have never heard such tone from her

“No one” she pouted and tears were forming in her eyes

“YOU SAID YOU WEREN’T DATING ANYONE” I quickly covered to stop her from any other form of violence. Why violence you ask? Tiffany, well, can SCREAM.

“He’s not my boyfriend. I just met him at the park sometime ago. And he invited me here. Now stop running into conclusion” she just nodded but grabbed my arm rather possessively

“Fine”

We continued to watch their performance. From ‘Replay’ to ‘Sherlock’. The group’s pretty impressive.

I looked over to Tiffany and I guess she enjoyed the performance too.

“Jessi, let’s go now” she tugged my arm. I surveyed the area and saw some people leaving. I looked at Onew and he winked at me. Signaling the finale I asked him to do.

“Let’s go meet them Tiff”

“Ookaaay” she sighed and we moved forward, and then the surprise happened.

People started surrounding us, she held onto my hand tightly because of the crowded area. I smiled and started pulling my hand away.

“Jessi!!! Where are you?!” I smiled and went towards the stage.

“Tiffany Hwang” I said against the mic, all eyes were at me now, including those pair I have loved.

“Yeonghwani, Saranghae” as I said those words, the people surrounding her suddenly moved, forming a big circle with her in the middle.

SHINee sang their song ‘Romantic’. I went down the stairs of the stage and towards her, my eyes never leaving her.

[LISTEN!] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GucuYOnmnQ 

-Fany POV-

Jessi suddenly grabbed my arm the sky suddenly turned dark. I looked up and saw an Eclipse memories of our time together before suddenly came back.

“I want to see an eclipse when I’m older”

“You can see one next week Tiff”

“NOOO! I want to see an eclipse next to you, dancing with a romantic song, then a big surprise!” you seemed surprise to why you were in my ambition.

“Okay, maybe I’ll propose to you when that happens”

I blush at the memory, please tell me that’s the surprise.

“Jessi” I whispered. We started dancing to the song. I listened well to the music.

“The song, has the words I can never tell you in person. The song’s lyrics speak my mind. Tiffany, I’ll always have romantic in my heart. Cause you’re in it. Only you”

I felt tears in my eyes. How can she be so sweet…

“Even if we’re miles away from each other there’s one thing that will always pull me back to you. It’s our love Tiffany. No matter how much we hurt each other it doesn’t matter. Because we’re in love”

I kissed her. In a public place, where all eyes are on us. It doesn’t matter. I don’t care. We’re in love. Even if we’re miles away.

We parted and crowd cheered. We smiled at each other. I saw love in your eyes. Only Love.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessi POV

“Do you like the surprise?” I asked

“I loved it” you beamed. I smiled in returned but suddenly frowned. I remembered something important.

“We’re here” you said. I saw the door and it was your apartment.

“Oh, yea” how will I tell you? You’re absolutely happy now.

“Why are you frowning? Did you enjoy?” I looked at you and saw your head cocked sideways. That brought a smile to my face.

“Of course I did, but I need to tell you something” sensing my distress you began to worry, I can see it in your eyes.

“What is it Jessi?” I took a deep breath

“I really enjoyed today Tiff. It was meaningful, full of love and also, our last day together” tears once again formed your eyes, but not because of happiness but because of sadness.

“Why? I thought we’re okay now and-“I silenced you with a kiss.

“We are. But, I only came back to give you a present. I need to continue the course I started in America”

“But I thought you graduated?”

“I did. But I’m starting a business Tiff and I need to be there” beads of tears that started are now flowing freely. I hugged you trying to give comfort only knowing it has no effect.

“Why?!” you pulled and started hitting me

“Why do you need to comeback and make me feel special only to leave again!? Why do you always play with my heart?!” I closed my eyes and accepted the punches you gave. But the physical pain you’re giving me is nothing compared to the emotional one we were having.

“Tiffany” I murmured once you stopped. You answered me with silence.

“I know that distance is what’s destroying our relationship. Nothing can compare to longing feeling we have. I know that, that’s the reason you agreed to be with Wooyoung. I know that being tied to a person that’s away from you is hard. So that’s why…” I inhaled a lung full of air again and removed a box inside my bag.

“That’s why I’m letting you go” as I said those words I felt the world stop. I never thought that saying those 4 words could be this difficult. I looked at you and saw nothing but tears. I gathered courage once again.

“I asked the lady in a jewelry shop back in America to make these. That they’re the only ones present in the world” I paused to wipe the tears in both our faces

“So, give this to the person you’re sure to be spending the rest of your life with” I pushed the box into your quivering hands and held your face.

“Tiffany, make sure to make the right decision this time. I may not be your true love but I’m happy to be once your love” you shook your head, disagreeing to what I have said.

“You’re still my love Jessi” I smiled a weak one and hugged you. We hugged under the stars and moonlight.

“You’re mine too Tiff. That will never change” I kissed you to seal that promise.

A car parked up outside your apartment. It honked and broke our intimate position.

“I need to go Tiff” I pulled away but you didn’t let go. Tears were still present in your beautiful eyes.

“Don’t cry” I pleaded

“Then don’t go” I smiled and said

“I never left. I’m with your forever. In there” I pointed towards your heart and you understood.

“No matter where we are, were in each others’ heart” you nodded and kissed me once again.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Fany POV

I opened the door to my apartment in teary eyes after Jessica left. Her flight’s tomorrow. I continued to sob until I reached my bed.

I stared at the pink ceiling and tears suddenly came out. I wasn’t like this when Jessica left before, but that was when I was sure she’ll come back. Now, I don’t know.

I remembered her gift and reached for it. I groggily sat and hesitantly opened the gift.

I gaped at it. It’s beautiful couple necklace. Not those look alike necklaces but one that needs each other to be completed. Just like me and Jessica. We need each other to be complete.

I continued to look at it and saw a card resting beneath it.

‘Give it to the one you really love. I would’ve kept in to myself but then I realized, you can’t possibly love me the same after 3 years. So be happy with your choice Tiff. Happy Birthday. Yeonghwani Saranghae’

I smiled at her letter.

“I will Jessi. I’ll give it to someone who’ll I’ll be happy to live with forever”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

=After 3 years=

Jessi POV

“Where is that necklace” I dug through my cabinets, drawers and jewelry box just to find a necklace.

Suddenly a hand s its way to my waist. I closed my eyes and leaned towards the owners’ body.

“What are you finding honey?” a y, husky voice asked.

“A necklace Tiff” I turned around and wrapped my arms around Tiffany’s neck.

“The one you gave me and I gave you?” I laughed at her honest question.

“Yes babe, that one” I moved from our position to find it.

“Hey you guys! Hurry up!” Sunny screamed outside our door.

“Coming!” I answered

“Babe, stop finding it” Tiffany nudged me.

“No! We have to match at everything!” she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck to clip a necklace.

“There. Happy?”

“So it was with you?” she nodded cutely and kissed me lightly.

“Guys, save it after you say ‘I do’” Taeyeon said.

Me and Tiffany looked at each other and nodded. We went outside to the ceremony.

..........................................................................

Tiffany and I stood outside the balcony of our hotel. The view of Jeju was amazing. The perfect place for a perfect honeymoon.

“Jessi”

“Hmm” I murmured as I wrapped my arms around you.

“Why did you pick Yin and Yang?” you ask while playing with the necklace’s pendant.

“Because Yin and Yang are completely different, just like us, but when together…” I turned you around to face me and held the pendant together.

“Everything is perfect” I kissed you to show what love is to me.

And that’s being with you even if we’re Miles Away from each other.

“Yeonghwani Saranghae Tiffany”

“Yeonghwani Saranghae Jessica”



 

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Miles Away From You's ENDING!

I liked the ending particularly. Some of my endings so this is definetly a BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT to me :D

Thank You for Supporting MAFY from beggining till the end. I have another JeTi one-shot and its gonna be posted soon. PLEASE SUPPORT IT! 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!