Loyalty. Do you have that?

Miles Away From You

 

Loyalty. That’s my specialty. But, I guess it isn’t yours.

Staring at your bed, with a man hugging you comfortably, who am I to destroy this moment?

Oh. Wait. I’m your girlfriend. But, no matter, if your happy without me, I guess I’ll continue it that way.

“Yeongwani Saranghae Tiffany” were my last words before leaving the door. Leaving your home and probably, your heart? No. I promised. I promised to keep it forever. Even if it isn’t mine entirely at least. at least part of its mine.

…………………………………..

“I told you so”

“Shut up Soo” I murmured in my pillow. Huh, funny, I can’t cry even after what I’ve witnessed. Being a cold person for 3 years still seems to attach. Old habits never die as they say.

“You know what Sica? Let’s go back. Back to US, everyone misses us already. Come on” she begged.

“After Aug. 1 Soo” now I’m on my back staring at the ceiling

“Whaat?! 1 month? COOOMEEE OON I miss my Baaby” she whined. Cute. But, not as cute as Fanys.

“You won’t miss Hyoyeon’s birthday Soo. Please? I just want to give her my gift then we can go” I pleaded.

“Why bother? She betrayed you Sica. Why would you give her a gift?” she looked at me in disbelief

“Because…..Because with this gift. She would remember. She would remember that there’s a person willing to look after her in a distance. A person who’s going crazy missing her, A person who’s willing to sacrifice everything. But most importantly, she would know there’s a person loving her forever.”

…………………………………………………………………………

“Where are we going now Sica?” whiny little shikshin

“Where meeting some of my old friends” I smiled. After 1 week witnessing that horrible memory

………………………………………………………………………….

“JESSICAAA!!!!” They all screamed. YoonYul, SunYeon and Seohyun.

“Guuuuysss!!!!” I ran to them. Weird right? I actually RAN. Even Sooyoung was shocked

They all hugged me and I did the same. Even with this unbarring pain in my heart I could smile when I’m with them. They all gave me questions. From, ‘How are you’ to ‘How much money do you make unnie’ to ‘Do you have a boyfriend’ question which –of course came from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“What? Me? Having a boyfriend?”

“Yeah Jessi, do you have one?” I froze. Why is she here? That voice I missed, longed for but, I suddenly wanted to cry. I turned to see my eyesmiling angel. The very girl who captured my heart.

 

 

Wooooooow Its been long since I updated this. I didn't have the Idea or will to do so. Hahaha.

I've been deprived of JeTi so Here. AND! Because 4 of my favorite JeTi stories Updated so I will tooo :DD