Interupted

My new roommate is him??

"Is this girl taken?" Suddenly you felt yourself lifted from the couch on to U-Kwon's lap. You screach at this movement, you scarsily look over at Zico who was now glaring holes in to the side of U-Kwons head. You thought you heard a growl sound but you could be wrong.

"It's getting late, we should really be taking off." Taeil says to Zico, obviously getting the hint that Zico is now pissed. U-Kwon lets out a dramatic sigh, he quickly grabs your waist and chuckles.

"I think ------ wants me to stay..." He boldly says, turning all the heads towards you now, you blush.

"No, she dosn't. She's probably tired, we've been out and running all day." Zico says in a raspy low voice still glaring at U-Kwon for putting you on his lap when you two where having a moment. You quickly wiggle out of U-Kwon's grasp and get off his lap. You felt your face hotten.

"Hmm, fine. I'll see you" U kwon kisses your hand "Tomorrow" You let out a giggle as they all got up and left out the door. Just as they open it Pyo walks threw the door with pocky sticks. Taeil pats him on the back.

"Come on, were going home"

"B-b-but I just got-"

"come on"

"Alright" Pyo smiles at you once he closes the door behind everyone. Silence. It's now just you and Zico, who was still sitting on the couch still.

"Well, U-kwon has deffinetly grown a liking to you." He said almost coldly. You felt a kick to your stomache as you turn to him wide eyed.

"Sorry, I just" He quickly got up and stood in front of you. His deep dark eyes capturing yours again.

"I just.....I'm going to go to bed...night" He stared at you for a moment then quickly got up and rushed off to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lean up against your bedroom door after you closed it behind you, sliding down slowly.

What would have happened if U Kwon wasn't there? Would you have kissed? Would him or you back out of it?

You have flashbacks of the good times you had today and smile.