Morning!

My new roommate is him??

You wake up feeling the soft sheets on your clothless body, you gasp coving yourself completely  hoping he didn't wake up in the middle of the night and see you again. You blush, looking over hoping he didn't see. He was completely asleep, one of those rare moments that in all of the months of you guys dating that you get to wake up first and see him in a deep sleep. You moved over to lay on his bare chest hearing his beautiful heart beat. You hear him chuckle.

"So you finally woke up first," he joked playing with your hair. You smiled, and nod.

"How are you feeling?" He asked,  you didn't have to see his face to know he's grinning like always.

"Great, you?" you laugh.

"Amazing, I'm happy" He kissed your head, you feel yourself becoming self conscious, you move off of him and cover yourself again and feel your face grow hot.

"You're so cute when you blush." He jokes, you bury your face in a pillow, you feel him get up off his bed and hear him getting dressed, giving him privacy you keep your face in the pillow for a little bit. After a minute you lean your head up watching him look at you and smile, he was wearing shorts but no shirt, how teasingly. 

"I'll start making you breakfast so you can get dressed." He kissed your forehead and went out to the kitchen closing the door behind you. You lean up sitting on the edge of the bed. You felt yourself in a good mood, some couples have with in a week of their relationship, but you and Jiho have been dating almost a year now and felt it was okay and that it was time to prove your love. You get up and walk over grabb one of his white dress shirts and slide on underwear and your bra, throwing his dress shirt over your body, buttoning up all the buttons, and walking out to the kitchen. The kitchen was empty but on the table were two plates with eggs and patateos your favorite. You smile standing beside the table, you feel two arms grab you around your waist, he rested his head on your shoulder.

"After we eat and get dressed we can go pick up your friend Stephanie and show her the surprise." You completely forgot about it, you laugh feeling excited again.

"She's going to freak out." You laugh.