Oppa give me attention!

My new roommate is him??

You smile holding the bag out in front of you, on your tippy toes ringing their studio buzzer, once the speaker beeps you hear laughter.

"Haha...hello?" You hear B-Bomb's voice booming over the small grey electic box. You giggle.

"Delivery for a Woo Jiho!" You say into the box.

"The girl or food?" Taeil screamed in the backround fallowed by laughter, so they must of heard about you and Zico. You roll your eyes smiling.

"The food can you buzz me in?" the buzzing sound boomed as you opened the door to the studio, they where all sitting in chairs in the mixing room looking in to the recording room, Zico was up on the microphone....singing? His lips moved and he closed his eyes along with the slight beat you hear so you're guessing he's singing. You felt kind of sad you couldn't hear almost anything of the song just a slight beat no voice though. You turn to see 6 evil faces smiling back at you, you feel your face grow red.

"So.....wearing something special for Zico today?" Kyung smiled looking you up and down, you laughed. You're wearing a your usual summer dress with casual high heels.

"no why?"

"Well did you guys.....when you made up did you-" Zico walked in and hit Kyung on the back of the head. He turned and smiled to you looking you up and down.

"I brought you your lunch" You smiled holding out the bag with both hands smiling. His mouth curved in to a cute smile and he looked at you. He walked over to you and kissed you on the forehead taking your hand and opening the door. You pouted as he avoided your lips, you have been waiting for that all day but you brush it off and hold his hand fallowing him as you two walked out of the room, maybe he wasn't ready for P.D.A yet in front of his friends, it is really the first day.

"Instead how about we just relax at home for lunch, I have a good hour" He lead out the door and to your car.

"Zico...what were you singing?"

"Hmmm?"

"In the studio....I saw that you where singing, I didn't know you sing"

"Oh the song? Just a small part in a song, don't think too much about it. Let's go home" He smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You walk threw the door still holding his lunch you made for him in your hands. You sit down at the table, you feel like you've been waiting months for him to kiss you even thought it's only been nine or so hours. You sigh heavily.

"Zico~" You cooed, he smiled and kneed down in front of you admiring you.

"Yes?" He smiled face to face to you. You inched foward smiling gettting closer and closer. he sighs and gets up. You frown at him.

"Zico~ is something wrong?"

"No why do you ask?"

"You just won't k-.....nevermind forget it" You sighed and rested your head on the table. He eyed you curiously. You hand him his bag of lunch, his mind seemed almost on something else and didn't dare look you in the eyes again. You get up and walk down the hallway to your room.

"I'm going to nap," You walk threw your room door.

"____? Are you okay? Are you sick?? ____~" You shut the door before he can finish. You felt like his attention was else where in his brain. Maybe someone else. You scoff and lay in your comfortable bed.