Namonee nan goya:)

My new roommate is him??

He sits on the chair beside the bed watching you carefully, after softly laying you down. Making sure to be as gentle as always, you liked how he laid you in his bed and not your own. His face glowed so beautifully in the dim bedroom light it made him seem even more angelic. He grinned cutely as you continued to gaze at him. You hold your arms out like a child would to his or her parent so they'd pick them up and hold him, you gave him a pouty face.

"Come lay with me~" You aegyo pout, he chuckles looking down then slowly looking at you again smiling shyly as if it'd be the first time you have cuddled, but lately you have been sleeping in your own bed, so it seems like forever.

"Are you sure, I thought you'd want to sleep on your own" He looks down again. You pull his blankets over your shoulders and close your eyes.

"If you didn't want to you could just say...." You feel as if you're being stabbed in the stomach by saying those words. Suddenly you feel the other side of the bed sink in and you begin to feel his body heat next to yours. You open your eyes to see him wrap his arms around you and pull you closer. He leans in to kiss you deeply, gently, like always. You loved this. He pinned his strong muscley arms on either side of you. You feel butterflies fly threw out your body, but leans his head up too soon, ending the kiss. He smirks.

"I missed that while I was gone, you have no idea. I thought you'd want time to yourself so I-" You cut him off by wrapping your hands around his neck and kiss him quickly and smile. Playing with his hair.

"You missed me?"

"Like crazy! You know how irritating it is not to get to kiss you everyday? It freaking . I couldn't wait to get home to you I wish I could spend all day and night like this right now." He admitted looking you straight in the eyes, he smiles.

"I missed you too, and if only we could." After you spoke there was a long moment of silence, a serious atmosphere filled between you two as his eyes looked from your eyes to your lips repeatebley. He leaned down slowly and lightly kissed your lips, but this time you felt it be different. He continued to kiss you longer and longer, you continued to play with his hair, as he slid his body over yours completely. The kiss began to grow more intense by the moment, you felt your head grow lighter and lighter as you feel all other thoughts of the world suddenly disappear. He changed the kiss by adding tongue, something you have never experienced nor was experienced in this kind of actions. He moved one of his hands down to your waist, you move your hands down to his shoulders as you feel your breathing grow heavier. What are you doing? You're almost doing this naturally as if you've done this before. You felt suddenly nervous and feel your face begin to blush. He immediately breaks the kiss and stares at you with wide eyes, his face full of worry.

"Oh my god, ____ I'm soo sorry....I moved too fast" He said with sincerity, you feel your face blush more and more.

"It's okay, I.... I wasn't uncomfortable...." Your face grew 10 more shades of red. He raised his eyebrows but still looked worried.

"I'm okay with you being not ready for anything like that I can wait for you, you don't have to lie." He smiled and tucked a stand of hair behind your ear. You smiled back as he rolled off of you, you lay your head on his chest as he wraps his arm around you.

"Thanks Oppa, oh yeah and..........I.......wasn't lying...." As you spoke he turned the lamp off, you hear him chuckle softly.

"You need to get some sleep beautiful. I didn't sing to you yet have I?" You shake your head no.

"Namonee nan goya~" He began to sing Is It Only Me. You smile and snuggle in to his chest falling asleep almost immeaditly to the sound of his beautiful voice. What would you have done if he didn't break the kiss?.....