THE SUN OF MY LIFE

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN stared at Victoria’s pale face as she was sleeping on hospital bed. He was smiling and patiently waited for his wife to wake up. His gaze shifted to her bangs which later he brushed them before planted a loving kiss on her forehead. Then he looked at Auntie Ling who couldn’t stop staring at the twins since the nurse brought them into this room. His smile turned wider watching his son and daughter slept soundlessly in baby cots.

          “Urmm,” Victoria stirred in her sleep and slowly opened eyes. Her dry lips curled a small smile when the face of her beloved one greeted her sight. They stared lovingly at each other before Nichkhun gently kissed her lips.

          “Feeling better now?” she nodded weakly.

          “Where are the babies?” Nichkhun smiled and pointed at her right side.

          “They are sleeping. Look at Mom. She has been staring at them for one hour now,” he teased Auntie Ling who responded by laughing. Yes, she couldn’t take her eyes off from her grandchildren. Both Victoria and Nichkhun had granted her wish to become a grandmother.

          “Whose faces their take after?” asked Victoria since she hadn’t taken proper look at them. Nichkhun held her hand and brought to his mouth.

          “What do you think?’

          “I don’t have mood to play around with you. Hurry up,” Nichkhun stopped joking around when Victoria started to pull a long face.

          “Okay, okay. Our son of course looks as handsome as me,”

          “Our daughter?” she asked when Nichkhun paused his words. Victoria frowned when he kept staring at her with smiling face. Why he kept doing so? Was there something on her face?

          “Our daughter, she is as beautiful as you,” Victoria’s heart swelled in bliss when he praised her so. Nichkhun never failed to please her. All her pain seemed fading away since the people she loved were here by her side. She held his hand tightly as they were staring at each other lovingly.

          “After this, you want girl or boy?” Nichkhun’s eyes widened after heard her question.

          “Honey, you just give birth few hours ago and your wound still fresh. Now you ask me to give you another kid? Mom, look at you daughter,” Nichkhun exchanged the glances with his mother-in-law before he screamed in pain. In weak state, Victoria still had energy to pinch hardly his arm which made Nichkhun impressed with her.

          “Just answer me,” she scolded in weak voice. Nichkhun gazed upwards as he was thinking the answer for it. When he smiled widely, Victoria knew that he had found it.

          “Can I have a set of twins?” he requested with puppy eyes.

          “Twins again? No, no! I think I won’t be able to carry 2 in my tummy at the same time,” she whined and rejected the idea.

          “Honey, you know that I love to have many children but thinking you have to suffer giving birth again, I think I should forget my dream. If you ask me again, these two are enough,” he looked at Victoria with gentle gaze. The experience in labour room was the moment he would remember the most throughout his life. When Victoria was confirmed to pregnant with twins, they had been informed that this pregnancy had higher risk to have antenatal problem. He was grateful enough that Victoria and their babies were safe.

          “But if you want to give me more babies, I will accept it with big heart,” he added with grinning and caused him to receive gentle slap from his wife.

          “Ouch, it’s really hurt baby,” he pretended to scream as if he was really in pain. Both Victoria and Auntie Ling laughed at his joke. Suddenly they heard joyous scream outside the room before few people barged into it.

          “Congratulation, Hyung. You have title 'Dad’ now,” Chansung screamed as if he was having a party now. Furious by his inappropriate behaviour, Min Jun hit the back of his head.

          “Ouch! Aaa..Hyung!”

          “Shut up. Do you think we are in club or party right now? We are in hospital, you dumb!” Min Jun whispered angrily before changed his expression to smiling.

          “Hello, Auntie. Long time no see. How are you?”

          “Good. Good. Come, let’s see the babies,” Auntie Ling welcomed them with big smile.

          “Aigoo Khun, sister-in-law, congra....,” Min Jun was unable to finish his word when the rest of Tycoon members entered the room.

          “Congratulation! Congratulation! Where are our niece and nephew?” they excitedly looking around for the babies.

          “Yah, can you guys lowered your voices?! We are in hospital,” as the group leader, Min Jun scolded them for the inappropriate behaviours. The atmosphere returned calm as all Tycoon members had zipped their mouths. Min Jun smiled watching their obedience but it only lasted for few seconds. The twins suddenly cried and the atmosphere turned chaos when those guys fought to comfort the babies. Luckily this was VIP room. If not the nurses would scold and kick them out from here.

 

6 years later

THE world looked so new to Mr.Hyun as if he just being born. He closed the eyes and deeply inhaled the fresh morning air. This was really good. After almost 6 years spent his life in prison, he finally could see the world again. Mr.Hyun looked around and when the people that he waited weren’t here, he decided to leave. Suddenly he saw a black car with familiar people inside it approached him. Mr.Hyun looked at them with smile as they stepped out from the car.

          “Dad!” Uee ran and hugged her father. Oh, she missed him so badly.

          “I thought you guys had forgotten about today,”

          “How can we forget about it, Dad. We will never miss it,” Ki Tae interrupted as he handed Mr.Hyun a plastic bag of tofu. Six years ago he was sentenced to prison for all the crimes he did including attempting to kill Nichkhun. This was the final decision by court after the commutation of sentence had been approved. Actually Ki Tae asked for Nichkhun’s help regarding the commutation, and he did because Ki Tae saved his life. Nichkhun also helped him and Uee to find stable jobs. That was the last time they saw him because Nichkhun didn’t want them to disturb his family.

          “Dad, let’s go to our new house,” Uee held Mr.Hyun’s hand as three of them walked together towards the car. After years of working, Uee and Ki Tae decided to buy their own house. Although the new house wasn’t as big and expensive as the old house, it was comfortable and nice.

 

NICHKHUN whistled in joy and frequently stole glances at Victoria beside him. She looked serious and didn’t talk much with him since yesterday. He grinned widely as he didn’t mind Victoria being cold towards him. He had used to it after many years lived together with her. He then glances at his three children from rear mirror. Wait, three? Beside the twins, Christine Ning and Nicky Jian, who else his child? Nichkhun smiled looking at Abela Shu, 3 year-old girl that was sleeping between her brother and sister.

          “Kids, are you ready to go to GrandMa’s house?” Nichkhun broke the silence by excitedly asking his children. Unfortunately he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter