HOLD ONTO ME

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE moment Nichan received the news about Yoona and his newborn son, he plopped down onto the floor and cried as much as he wanted. Nichkhun let him cried as that was the only way to make Nichan felt better. Let him cried so all the fear and guilt inside him went away. Victoria also there, and she couldn’t stop her tears from coming out after heard that news. They cried not because mourning over Yoona or baby’s death, but they cried in relief. Both mother and baby barely made it because the percentages for them to survive were low.

            “Congratulation, Hyung! You are a father now,” Nichkhun tried to ease him but surprisingly Nichan’s cry worsened.

            “I nearly lost both of them. If that really happen, I think I will kill myself,” he sobbed but Nichkhun only chuckled as the response.

            “In your dream because I definitely will stop you,” in this situation, they were still able to joke. After all, they were safe and Nichan had nothing to lose. After Yoona was transferred to ward, the nurse came and brought the clean baby with her. Usually the baby would cry for milk but he just sleeping soundlessly in his bed. With careful, Nichan his small face before gently cuddled him. Nichan Junior a.k.a Nichan Jr., the name both of them had chosen for this baby. Without realized, he shed the tears once again before kissed his son for the first time.

            Nichkhun was deeply touched by that scene as he could imagine himself after the twins were born. When Nichan looked so happy with this birth, Nichkhun imagined the vice versa when Mrs.Vera gave birth to him. When Nichan couldn’t wait to cuddle his son, Nichkhun imagined that Mr.Teer never touched or looked at him liked Nichan did. He could imagine how sorrowful this room as if his birth brought the bad luck to Horvejkul family. Just thinking that he had been abandoned by Mr.Teer before born into this world, he felt so hurt and deeply sad. Tears welled in his eyes and it streamed out before he could suppress it. He immediately wiped it away without knowing that Victoria had seen it.

            “Hyung, can I hold him?” Nichan carefully handed Junior to Nichkhun. The minute he held that small baby, he burst into tears again. Oh God, this feeling was too wonderful to describe. He had many experiences with kids but not with little babies. Nichkhun eyes his pale reddish complexion and his face which resembled Nichan a lot. What a cute little boy. While he stared at Junior with blissful smile, Victoria never took her eyes off him. The way he looked at Junior just full of love.

            “Grasp the feel already?” Nichan patted his shoulder whilst looking at Victoria’s tummy. There was not much time left since they were going to be the parents in few more months. At that time, they just realized that they haven’t done any preparation to welcome the twins. Nothing.

            “Do you want to hold him?” Nichkhun asked once their eyes met. Victoria quite surprise yet didn’t refuse when he brought Junior closed to her. Now the baby was inside her arms. She cuddled and stared at Junior’s innocent face as one weird feeling started to grow inside her. She thought she would hate Junior or refused to hold him yet she was cuddling him with love. Not even a bit she disgusted with this baby boy. Why? Why she didn’t hate him? If she felt so, what sin of this baby for her to hate him?

            “Isn’t he lovely?” Nichkhun shifted closer and gently Junior’s head that covered with thick hair. Victoria looked up and saw his eyes still glistered with tears. His gaze reflected the love towards his nephew, so should she doubted Nichkhun to take care of their children in the future? Should she?

            ‘If I can’t hate this baby, then why should I hate Nichkhun and other men who have no sins toward me?’ she thought deeply before diverted her gaze to Junior. Nichan who sat at the bedside as he waited for Yoona to regain conscious, only smiled in bliss watching the lovely couple in front him.

            “Honey, we should start buying baby equipments and prepare the room for them,” he stated almost in whisper. Victoria didn’t reply as she was thinking about it. Although they had around three months left, but her movements would be restricted when the tummy get bigger. Before she could give him the answer, someone knocked the door.

            “Come in!” Nichan just shouted from inside as he thought it was the nurse but once the door was opened, all of them were surprised to see who was outside there.

 

THE sound of big applause filled the conference room once Nichkhun and Mr. Tanawat shook the hands after Mr.Tanawat signed the document as the biggest investor in Summer project. This was one of the biggest successes of Horvejkul Brother’s in drawing the investors, and this success impressed the board of directors. They now believed the capability of young Horvejkuls to manage this hotel. Nichkhun smiled widely whilst secretly looked at Mr. Hyun’s face. Obviously he and his people were upset with this news although they were smiling right now. So fake!

            ‘This is not the end as I will find the master mind behind this!’ Nichkhun sure that Mr.Hyun had something to do with Apple but unfortunately the luck was still on Horvejkul’s side.

            ‘I have decided to invest in Summer project,” both Nichan and Nichkhun were surprised to hear that. After what had happened to his beloved granddaughter, Mr.Tanawat still wanted to work with them.

            “Mr.Tanawat, I thought you will..”

            “What Nichan? You thought I will file the lawsuit against your hotel?” he cut Nichan with firm voice. Nichan nodded as that was playing in his mind. Mr.Tanawat then chuckled as he found their faces were so funny. At first he planned to cancel as he was too mad for what had happened to Apple but after he calmed down, he just thinking of giving them another chance. Sky World Hotel had many successful histories and since Nichan took over the hotel, he managed to draw huge number of customers last year. Although this accident was unexpected, but Apple was safe now and they were worth to give a second chance. Both of them couldn’t believe what just came from Mr.Tanawat’s mouth but they knew this wasn’t a dream.

            “Thank you Mr.Tanawat for giving us second chance,” Nichan numerously thankful to that old man because he just saved them from Mr.Hyun and his people.

            “Oh, congratulation for become a father. Next time I will prepare something before visit your wife,” Mr.Tanawat felt sorry for coming with empty hand but he promised to make another visit with his wife and Apple.

 

“JUNIOR! Junior!” Nichkhun happily called his nephew and clapped his hands at the same time but that baby ignored him. His small eyes wandered around before showed the frowning face.

            “Oh...oh,” he flustered after saw Junior was about to cry, so he immediately lifted him from the crib and cuddled him. Nichan who was busied massaging Yoona’s legs on bed, nearly laughed watching that scene. It had been 5 days Yoona had given birth to Junior and now she was getting healthier. Just she couldn’t move much since the scar might tear if she did so.

            “Khun..practice...practice. Practice makes perfect,” he teased Nichkhun but actually he experienced the same problem at the beginning. It was awkward to shush and comfort Junior but now he was getting better. At least he was better than Nichkhun.

            “Khun, where is Qian?” Yoona asked since he came alone to visit them.

            “She is busy,” he replied shortly as both of them had been informed that Victoria would be busied for few days.

            “She shouldn’t exert herself to much,” Yoona really worried about Victoria’s condition since her tummy was bigger than usual since she was pregnant with twins. Nichkhun smiled knowing that people around were concerned about her. He also worried about his active wife yet he couldn’t stop her or else she would throw tantrum liked a small kid. Lately she would act such way if he tried to get in her way, so he had to step back and just monitored her closely.

            “Oh! By the way, what is your planning for your anniversary Khun?” the moment Yoona mentioned about that, his body turned stiff immediately. Nichan also surprised since he was completely forgot about it. Luckily Yoona mentioned it in front of him.

            “Khun, I would never remember if Yoona didn’t say anything. Why I haven’t seen you doing any preparation? Do you want to celebrate it in hotel? I can arrange it for you,” he suggested to throw a celebration party but Nichkhun immediately rejected the idea.

            “Never mind, Hyung! We want to have simple celebration. Anyway having a big celebration is tiring, isn’t it?” there was truth in Nichkhun’s statement but Nichan wanted his brother to have memorable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter