FINALLY YOU SAY IT

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHAN was very cautious with his steps and helped Nichkhun to sit on sofa. He worried the suture might open if he wasn’t careful although the wound was healing. Victoria observed from behind as she couldn’t offer much help at this moment.

        “Are sure that you don’t want to stay in mansion? At least there are maids that can look after you?” Nichan asked again with hope his brother would answer differently. Nichkhun sighed and threw him a hopeless gaze.

          “Hyung, I’m not dying. Victoria and Mom are here. They can look after me,” he replied with without looking at Victoria. Victoria forced herself to smile although she wanted to cry right now. Her heart was in great misery because Nichkhun had created the wall between them. In these 3 days, she felt that Nichkhun had completely transformed into a stranger. He no longer called by ‘Qian’.

          “It’s true, Nichan. You don’t have to worry about Khun. I can look after him,” Auntie Ling added to convince Nichan. She understood Nichan’s anxiety because he almost lost his only brother.

          “You don’t have to worry about me. Go home now. Yoona and Junior are waiting for you,” he reassured Nichan that he would be fine here. Nichan sighed in relief and glanced at Victoria behind him. Victoria curled a small smile as she understood his sign to have small talk with her.

          “I know that you are not in very good condition to look after Khun, but I hope you can take care of him as best as you can. If there is a problem, don’t hesitate to call me,” Nichan said when they were in kitchen.

          “I will since he is my husband,” Victoria said with controlled tone. She didn’t want Nichan to find out that their relationship was in trouble.

          “Since he regains conscious, I notice that Khun likes to stay quiet. Sometimes he seems in his own world. Did he tell you anything that I don’t know?” his question nearly made her speechless. How could she tell Nichan that Nichkhun’s changes were all because of her? How she could say that she had hurt him until he gave up on her? How could she say so?

          “He didn’t share much with me about the accident. You don’t have to worry so much. He just need a plenty of rest,” she convinced Nichan that there was nothing she hided from him.

          “I hope he will be okay soon,” Victoria smiled when Nichan said so. How long would it take to heal Nichkhun’s heartache? Victoria wondered how long she was able to act in front of them. Nichkhun could laugh and act as usual with other people but he turned into ice when with her. He was happy when Tycoon members visited him but the happiness gone when they were alone in room. He refused to talk or look at her. Victoria really had no idea how to make him look at her again.

 

THE time now was 11.00 pm. Usually Nichkhun came to room by this hour, but tonight Victoria was not sure when he would come in. Perhaps he was chatting with Auntie Ling in living room. Victoria patiently waited for him because tonight she would do something to lure him to bed with her. She would try the best to seduce him. Victoria purposely damped her long black hair to make her looked ier.

The night gown on her body was extremely short and could see through it. The scent of Nichkhun’s favourite perfume mixed with the air, and she was sure she would success tonight. Suddenly the door was opened which made Victoria almost lost all the confidences because of surprise. However Nichkhun’s stunning expression that she saw on mirror turned Victoria into bold again.

         “Do you want to change clothes? I have prepared for you,” she pointed at folded pyjamas on bed.  Nichkhun didn’t response and walked passed Victoria towards the closet. He refused to that pyjamas and chose his own clothes. Victoria bit her lips to endure the embarrassment and disappointment she faced right now.

          ‘Don’t give up, Qian. You must make him falls in your hands tonight!’ taking a deep breath, she braved herself to enter bathroom and seduced him again. Luckily he didn’t lock it, and she entered without notifying him. At that moment, Nichkhun just finish washed his face and hair. The damped hair made him looked y and irresistible.

          “Honey,” Victoria’s voice sounded so y although she almost dying when their gazes met. He looked at her in mirror with darkened eyes. She knew that he was tempted, yet he tried to resist her. Nichkhun continued washing his face but his body froze when Victoria boldly hugged him from behind.

          “Victoria..,” Nichkhun hissed with eyes closed tightly. He purposely froze himself so Victoria could give up, but he was wrong. His silence made Victoria bolder to . She tortured him by kissing his back, and she enjoyed it knowing he would fall for her at any time. She smiled noticing his body began to respond. Victoria gasped in surprise when he swiftly turned around and grabbed her nape. The other hand gripped his wrist tightly to hold her still.

          “Khun..,” Victoria suddenly became scare when he sharply looked at her. She didn’t know why she felt insecure as if Nichkhun would harm her. Nichkhun then pulled her closer and began kissing her neck. Victoria succeeded in seducing him, but his reaction wasn’t her expectation. He kissed her roughly and hungrily until she became uncomfortable.

          “Wait, Khun. Wait..” she tried to break the kiss but unsuccessful. Nichkhun was too strong to stop him. Seriously she disliked the way he treated her, so she pushed him away with all her strength. She just realised that the time was inappropriate. She seduced him at wrong timing. Victoria walked away to save herself, but Nichkhun didn’t want to step back. He grabbed Victoria’s hand and pulled her to the bed.

          “Wait, Khun! Let’s have a talk first,” Victoria begged whilst struggled to escape from him. Nichkhun ignored her plea and pushed her onto bed. Victoria knew that nothing could be done when Nichkhun hovered over her.  She just closed her eyes and let Nichkhun did whatever he liked.

 

TEARS continuously wetted her cheeks since she was left alone in this room. It was so hard to erase the things that happened between her and Nichkhun few hours ago. Her body was used to unleash his lust, and Nichkhun just walked away after he finished with her. She didn’t care where he had gone at this hour. If her mother noticed about Nichkhun’s leaving and asked her tomorrow, she would give random answer. Wiping away the tears, she woke up to clean her body. Victoria stood under cold shower and purposely switched off water heater. She hoped to stay there for hours but her shivering body forced her to step out earlier.

          After wearing the bath robe, she stepped outside and noticed the scattered clothes on floor. She collected her torn clothes that Nichkhun ripped just now without realised that she cried again. She cried when that bitter memory rewound in her minds. Her body still felt sore from Nichkhun’s rough touches. She never imagined or expected to be treated so as if she was a human without a heart. If he continuously treated her badly, she didn’t know for how long she could endure it.

 

WHEN did he return home? Victoria had no idea about it. After woke up, she noticed Nichkhun was sleeping on the couch inside their room. Luckily Auntie Ling didn’t ask anything about last night during breakfast. Perhaps she didn’t realise about it. If not, Victoria had to think the excuses to give to her mother. As usual, Nichkhun would act as if they were in good relationship in front Auntie Ling.

          “Why are you not eating? Are you not feeling well?” asked Auntie Ling who noticed that her daughter barely ate the foods.

          “You also look pale,” she added. Victoria glanced at Nichkhun who hesitantly looked at her. They didn’t talk to each other since the incident last night.

          “Are you not feeling well?” Nichkhun showed his concern, but it looked fake in Victoria’s eyes. He did it because Auntie Ling was here, not he really co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter