I LOVE YOU

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVER since Victoria had been confirmed about her pregnancy, she did nothing but rested all the time in home. Not she didn't want to do anything, but she just couldn't do it especially her job. As day passed, she became more sensitive to certain foods, including the smell of any pastry and cookies. Now she was lying on her bed and threw the empty gaze outside the window. Amber who came to her room with a tray of foods, sighing after looked at her current state. It had been three days Victoria unable to eat properly because she would vomit out after having meals, and Amber regretted because Victoria asked her not to tell anyone about her pregnancy, including Auntie Ling.

     “Vic, you should eat now. Don't let your stomach empty for too long,” she placed the tray on table before went to Victoria. Gosh, she looked so pale and weak until she needed for help just to wake up from her lying.

     “You are so weak, Vic. Are you sure that you can meet Khun tonight?” she asked in worry, and that reminded Victoria about her meeting with Nichkhun tonight. Yesterday he had sent her the message, saying that they should meet since he would return to Korea today. Her sight then fell on the divorce forms that she had filled up before Nichkhun flew back to United States, and she had to give these to him tonight. Amber sighed in despair when she seemed could read what was inside Victoria's mind, and she admitted defeat in persuading Victoria not to divorce with Nichkhun.

     “I have to hand these forms to him. I have to get divorce before my tummy get bigger,” she still stubborn despite her weak condition. When Amber brought up all the kindness that Nichkhun had showed up, Victoria immediately claimed that he was only putting on act. She said that her late father also was similar to Nichkhun before he suddenly changed into abusive person.

     “How are you going to explain this to your Mom, especially when she discovers about your pregnancy later?” that question turned Victoria into speechless, for she had no idea to solve that problem. To her, getting divorce was the most important thing to do now.

     “I will think about that later,” she replied faintly. She might have the solution for this after meet with Nichkhun tonight. Amber shook her head watching Victoria's stubbornness before stood up to get the tray. Victoria looked at the bowl of porridge with no appetite, yet she had to eat for her baby's sake. Amber fed her but only few spoons since she no longer could force herself to eat it. When she laid down, Amber touched her flat stomach with faint smile on her lips.

     “The precious life inside here won't exist if you really hate Khun, Vic. I'm sure that he never forced you to sleep with him right? I definitely knew about your anger and hatred toward men, but I ask you to think about it again before you hand these papers to Khun,” Victoria speechless to hear that, and tears started to pool inside her eyes. Amber hoped that Victoria understood what she meant about and left her alone later. Soon the door was closed, she started to cry. Although what Amber said just now embarrassed her, yet she had to admit that Nichkhun never forced her to sleep with him except on the night where he took her for the first time. She embarrassed and hated herself because her lust and desire had driven her to have intimate relationship with Nichkhun. Now she had to face the consequence, yet she didn't hate the growing seed inside her tummy.

 

BECAUSE Victoria couldn't drive with her weak body, she had to take cab to Sky World Hotel. Nichkhun wanted to meet her in private dining room on first floor, and this wasn't her first time to be there. He used to bring her to this hotel until several staffs here already recognized her as CEO's wife. Victoria went to counter, and one staff immediately assisted her to the hotel restaurant. That staff stopped at one corner and only pointed to that dining room with shy smile on her face. Weird but she noticed that since she arrived to hotel, some of staffs were looking at her with undescribed smiles.

     'Hope everything will going well,' Victoria inhaled deeply while trying to endure the painful throbs on her temples. She twisted the door knob and surprised to see many candles lightened the dim space of that room. Was this candle light dinner? Then she saw Nichkhun was waiting for her with smile that made her heart suddenly drummed crazily. He left the seat before reached for her cold hand and kissed it gently. Her stiffened body gave him the chance to land a kiss on her red lips and led her to dining table later. Once again, this wasn't something that she expected after his return because the way he acted as if nothing had happened before he flew to United States.

     “What all these about, Khun?” she asked with puzzled face after taking seat.

     “Why? Of course this is our dinner to celebrate New Year together,” when he said so, Victoria nearly forgot that today was December 31st, 2012. So he invited her to have dinner, not discussing about their divorcement. Did he forget or pretend to forget about it? Before Victoria could open , someone knocked the door and opened from outside. The waiter brought in the foods that Nichkhun had ordered before she arrived, and those smells nauseated her out of sudden.

     “I've ordered your favourite foods,” Nichkhun said in joy, and he still didn't notice the change on her face. Several western dishes and cookies were placed on table, and she quickly averted her face to side because looking at those foods made she wanted to vomit out even more. Victoria tried to endure it although she started to sweat at that moment.

     'Gosh, I have to pass the papers to him and get out from here immediately,' she bit her lower lips to endure the headache and nausea, and it took forever for that waiter to leave the room. Her hand trembled when she reached the glass, but Nichkhun didn't notice it.

     “I really miss you, Qian,” once they were alone, Nichkhun finally expressed his longing toward his wife. In this one week, he restrained himself from calling her as she wished. He also thought a lot about their marriage and had the answer for it, yet he didn't want to discuss about it today. Victoria hated to hear that because it did flutter her heart. She wasn't here today to hear all these things but handed him the divorce forms.

     “Khun, I'm here not to have dinner but to give you these papers. I want to divorce immediately,” she said while taking out a file from her bag and placed it in front him. Nichkhun froze the moment he heard it, for he didn't expect for them to divorce when they still have about three months left. He reached the file and surprised to see that Victoria had filled those forms.

     “I will pay the compensation for annulling our contract before its time,” she added with controlling voice. She wanted to end everything immediately, for her nose became more sensitive if she stayed longer in this room.

     “Why you do this all of sudden? What I've done to you?” Nichkhun asked with puzzled face. He still had no idea why she suddenly wanted to end this marriage as soon as possible. He had been thinking about it since he last week, yet he obtained no answer until today.

     “I'm sick with this marriage, Khun. Please pass to me after you have filled the forms,” she said with icy tone and reached her bag to leave this room. Victoria tried to stand up but her light-headed forced her to stay there for a while. Nichkhun looked at his wife with fingers curled into fist, and he tried to control the sudden rage inside him.

     “Although our marriage is based on contract, but you should respect me as your husband. You decided this by yourself. Have you ever considered what will happen to us later? To people around us? Look you made this decision in haste. Fine, now I'll let you know my answer. I, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, will never let you go! I will never divorce you, Victoria Song Qian!” he stated firmly, which made she lifted up her face in surprise. He wouldn't let go of her? Then Nichkhun would discover about her pregnancy if they didn't get divorce immediately.

     “Are you out of your mind? If you refuse to let me go, then I will bring this matter to the court!” Victoria threatened him with trembling voice. She could feel her dress started to damp with sweat despite the cold temperature inside here. Her sight began to blur, but she could see the smirk on his face. Nichkhun left his seat and faced glassy window, backing Victoria who was still enduring her dizziness.

     “Do as you please, my wife. If you bring this to court, all the lies will be revealed there. Mom will not only upset by our divorcement, but also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter