SAD ENDING FOR US

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOTH Victoria’s legs were weak as she marched towards operation room. Tears continuously wetted her chubby cheeks since the minute she received the shocking news from hospital. Her breath was short, and she felt chest tightness as she was thinking about bad things. Her legs became weaker after stood outside the room, and a pair of strong arms immediately caught her body when she almost fell onto the floor.

 

            “Be careful!” Victoria recognised well that voice without looking at his face.

 

            “Nichan Oppa..,”

 

            “I have told you to wait me at home! Why are you so stubborn?!” Nichan scolded Victoria for her stubbornness. He understood Victoria’s anxiousness because the person the loved they most was fighting for his life inside there, but she had to realise that she was carrying two new lives inside her. What if she involved in traffic accident on the way to hospital?

 

            “Khun..Khun,” Victoria said nothing but only cried for her husband. Yoona who just arrived there at that time immediately hugged Victoria for comfort. They all were still in shock after received the news regarding Nichkhun’s emergency admission because he had been stabbed in stomach.

 

            “This is my fault. If I stopped him, all these things wouldn’t happen. I should stop him! I shouldn’t let him go!” Victoria blamed herself and kept slapping her face. Yoona quickly held her to prevent her from hurting herself. Her crying became louder as she recalling the fight they had before Nichkhun left the house. She had hurt him again.

 

           “Calm down, Qian. Calm down. Stop blaming yourself. It won’t bring any good to you and your babies,” Yoona Victoria’s back while exchanged glances with Nichan.

 

            “No! These are all my fault. I didn’t trust him. I doubt his love for me. I hurt him over and over again,” her crying wouldn’t stop. Only God knew how sorry and regret she was at that moment. God had turned Nichkhun’s words into reality, and this was the punishment for her. Victoria couldn’t imagine what would happen to her if Nichkhun really leave her. Later her sight became dark and she passed out in Yoona’s embrace.

 

 

VICTORIA opened her eyes when the ray of lights burnt the skin of her hand. She forced to wake up despite having poor quality of sleep last night. Not because she had love making with Nichkhun, but she suffered from severe back pain. Luckily Nichkhun was here and massaged her back to ease the pain. Since the major problems in hotel had been settled, Nichkhun rarely returned home late at night. Lately he also liked to have dinner at home.

 

            The empty spot beside her greeted her sight. Where Nichkhun had gone? Had he left to office? But yesterday he already promised to go shopping with her and Auntie Ling. Did he have urgent meeting to attend? Victoria used all her energy to straighten up her heavy body and scanned across the room to find him. She then spotted him talking on phone in room’s balcony. With whom he talked to in early morning? As if Nichkhun knew that she was staring at him, he looked at her with smile on lips.

 

            “I’m busy right now,” Nichkhun ended the call and entered room to get Victoria.

 

            “Good morning,” she greeted in hoarse voice. Nichkhun didn’t reply but cupped her face and kissed her almost passionately.

 

            “Why did you kiss me?” she quickly broke the kiss and covered with hand.

 

            “I haven’t brushed my teeth,” she muffled and caused Nichkhun to chuckle.

 

            “Even you don’t brush teeth for a week, I still want to kiss you,” uncovering , he then locked his lips with her.

 

            “Even you don’t take bath for a week, I still want to make love to you,” his lips trailed along her neckline. Victoria suppressed her laugh and immediately stopped Nichkhun by gently pushing his body away.

 

            “Stop it. I want to prepare breakfast,” suddenly Nichkhun laughed over her statement.

 

            “Why?”

 

            “Don’t you know what time is now?” she darted her eyes to clock and surprised to see the time now was 11 a.m.

 

            “You don’t have to worry. Mom and I had prepared breakfast for. Now get up stinky lady and wash up before come down for breakfast. I want to look for Mom,” he patted gently Victoria’s head as if she was a little kid to him. She pouted when he walked away, and he noticed that she remained motionless when he wanted to close the door.

 

            “Are you still not waking up?”

 

            “Both my legs feel very weak. I afraid that I may stumble inside there,” she replied with intention to get full attention from him.

 

            “Fine. I will help you,” he returned to Victoria and lifted her up using his powerful arms. Obviously he noticed that she was impressed with his strength.

 

            “Not only your teeth, I will brush and wash your entire body,” Victoria was embarrassed by his words but she liked it at the same time. Nichkhun carried her to bathroom and kicked the door to close it.

 

 

AFTER they finished buying toys and clothes for the unborn twins, Auntie Ling decided to have dinner at restaurant. Finally! This was the time Nichkhun waited the most. Shopping with women was really tiring, yet Nichkhun didn’t dare to complain. Even his legs nearly got cramped, he only followed them silently.

 

            “Argh, I’m really hungry,” Victoria touched her stomach while studying menu book.

 

            ‘You should feel hungry earlier,’ he looked at happy Victoria with lovely eyes.  Suddenly he received a call that made him hesitate to answer.

 

            “Why are you not picking up the phone?” Victoria asked without looking at him.

 

            “I’ll be back,” Victoria shifted her gaze to Nichkhun when he said so. Her eyes followed him until he disappeared.

 

            “Qian, what do you want to eat?” Auntie Ling asked her daughter but didn’t receive any response.

 

            “Qian!”

 

            “Oh, yes,”

 

            “What do you want to eat?”

 

            “Erm, anything. Excuse me, Mom. I want to go to toilet,” Victoria suddenly felt uncomfortable with the suspicious thoughts in her head. Nichkhun usually didn’t seek privacy when answering the calls, but lately she noticed he always talked on phone away from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter