DARING WIFE

DIRTY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VICTORIA wished to have her breakfast in peace, but Nichkhun had stirred her emotions in early morning. Everything was fine until he reached her hand to clean the sauce on her fingers. She nearly choked her food when he surprised her by her fingers. Victoria swore that she would be fine if he used tissue papers because his action looked too sensual in her eyes. It was very difficult to swallow the lump in as she eyed his tongue clean the sauce. He simply wanted to clean them but his action seemed too much for her. Her body temperature rose instantly as it started to response over his simple provoke. Nichkhun looked at Victoria when he could feel her hand started to tremble, but he didn’t stop them. As he knew that Victoria had become so sensitive and responsive after got pregnant, he came out with an idea to .

            With his gaze still connected with hers, his tongue gradually darted down to her palm. His lips curled a smile as he watched his wife slowly was carried away by his action. Victoria unconsciously closed her eyes while enjoying his warm lips against her palm until she felt a gentle bite on her little finger. Her eyes instantly opened as she automatically pulled her hand from his grip. She could feel her face was burnt in embarrassment after saw the teasing smile on his lips. Gosh, what she had done just now?! How could she let herself to be carried away by his teasing kiss? Although she wished to run away from here, but her body froze on her seat and she only could lowered her gaze at that moment.

            “Hurm, we can continue to the next move if you want,” Victoria glared at him but merely for seconds as she still embarrassed to look at him. Nichkhun chuckled in bliss while eyeing her cute red face. As the day passed, he found that his wife became easier to tame. She listened well to his words without complained too much. She didn’t only let him to take of her as he wished, but she also no longer slept with her back facing him. There was one night where Nichkhun returned home late, and she waited for him as she couldn’t sleep. Only God knew how happy he was when Victoria requested to sleep in his embrace.

           “Hurry up finish your breakfast. It’s already late,” Victoria changed the topic before reached the glass of milk. She wished for him to leave the home immediately although it was still early for him to go to office. Nichkhun only smiled watching she finished her milk in hurry and when she intended to leave the table, he quickly halted her move by holding her hand.

            “It’s still early, Honey. Stay here to accompany me. I still haven’t finished my breakfast. Plus you are not going to the shop today, are you?” he said cutely and tightened the grip around her hand. Victoria didn’t know why she must grant his wish, but her body just listened to him too well. So she sat again on chair and caused his smile bloomed even more.

            “Honey, Driver Lee will pick you up this afternoon. You haven’t forgotten that we are going to sleep overnight in mansion, have you?” Victoria nodded when he reminded her that they were going to have lunch with Yoona and Nichan this afternoon. Nichan even requested them to stay overnight in mansion because they hadn’t been there for a while. After that, Nichkhun told her the events that would be held during upcoming spring. The new season would appear and she currently was in17 weeks of pregnancy. Yoona whom also currently was in 31 weeks of pregnancy would expect a baby boy in late of April.

            “Honey, where are you spacing out? Are you listen to me?” she snapped out when he waved his hand in front her.

“Yes, I’m listening,” she replied awkwardly as her hand under the table touched her round tummy. Time did fly so fast but she would never forget that their contract would be annulled soon. They supposed to end this marriage on April 10th, but Nichkhun requested to delay the annulment until she gave birth to their babies. She smiled awkwardly the minute their gazes met, but she quickly lowered her eyes to prevent Nichkhun from reading her mind. After done with breakfast, Victoria went to living room to get Nichkhun’s briefcase. She didn’t aware since when she had turned into dutiful wife but that was her routine every morning.

“Wait, your necktie,” after handed him the briefcase, she held his shoulders before tidying the necktie. Nichkhun watched her with blooming smile because he could see how much she had changed after pregnant. If before this she liked to keep the distance between them, now she was comfortable to be by his side. Unfortunately it was so hard to make she realized about these changes. Victoria didn’t surprise when he pulled her closer because he did it every morning. Next he would touch her tummy before bent down to capture her lips. Although she memorized his actions, she didn’t refuse but accepted it without complaint.

As she predicted, his lips then touched hers. Weird but his simple kiss made she craved for more. She never dreamt about men’ touches in her adult life but everything changed after she involved in contract marriage with him. Where the fear and hatred that she had for men had gone? Nichkhun didn’t stop kiss her the minute he felt her lips were slightly parted as if she wanted his tongue to be inside . God, she was so responsive over his simple touches and that made Nichkhun felt proud with himself. Men would feel nothing but proud if they could make women craving for them. Nichkhun was definitely sure how great he was in pleasing woman because Victoria didn’t know other men’ touches but his only. He then broke the kiss with smile still plastered on his face.

“Take care of yourself and babies when I’m not around,” her flushing cheeks, he then planted one long last kiss on forehead. As usual, he secretly prayed for his wife to see his love and accepted him in her life one fine day.

 

IM Seulong raised one of his eyebrows when watching Nichkhun chuckled out of sudden while he was reading the report that he just handed to him. Did he accidentally write something funny in that report? Seulong tried to peek the content of report when he chuckled again. He must really wrote something weird inside there! What was it? Did he unconsciously write something bad about Nichkhun? Seulong bit his nail watching his shaking head before he turned to the next page.

            “Er, Mr.Nichkhun. Is there something wrong with that report?” he finally asked in worry but Nichkhun’s reaction surprised him even more. He seemed clueless over his question. Nichkhun’s mouth formed ‘O’ shape when he pointed to the report file in front him.

            “Oh, this!? Nothing, I’m still checking on it,” Nichkhun replied as he chuckled in embarrassment. God, Victoria really had turned his world upside down. She had gotten into his head all the time until he couldn’t focus on his job. The corner of his lips twitched upward when the scene of him the sauce on her fingers played again in his eyes. If not because he had an important meeting to attend later, Victoria might be inside his arms right now. Just thinking how beautiful and desirable she was made Nichkhun grinned widely liked a mad guy.

            “Mr.Nichkhun, was something good happened to you? You look so happy,” Seulong asked in curious but he only responded by laughing shyly. He must look stupid in Seulong’s eyes but the happiness inside him was too difficult to hide. If not because he had a reputation and image as the CEO to care of, he might have running around and screamed that he was madly in love with his misandrist wife.

            “Yes, many good things happened to me recently,” he said before approved the report by signing it. Seulong only smiled as he also happy for Nichkhun whom going to be a father soon. His boss sometimes shared how excited and nervous he was, but Seulong knew that Nichkhun definitely would become a great father for his twins. After done with report, he then ready to attend the meeting. On the way to conference room, he saw someone whom he didn’t wish to see at all for his entire life. Uee’s steps halted the minute she saw Nichkhun as she was on the way to her father’s office. Her red lips quickly curled a smile but she only received a cold gaze from him. Nichkhun was bothered by her presence not because he had past with her but he could feel Uee was planning something for Victoria. Last time she went to Angel Pastry shop to disturb his wife, and he didn’t know what else she would do in the future.

            “Wait, Khun! Can we talk for a minute?” Uee quickly stopped him when he walked passing her.

 

“I’M so sorry for what happened last time. I didn’t mean to cause any trouble to your wife,” Uee showed him the regret expression with hope that he would buy her insincere apology. They were having talks but not alone as Seulong and his secretary were watching them from one corner. Nichkhun was really cautious around Uee because he knew what she would come out with something if both of them were out from people’ sights. Before he could warn her to stay away from his family, he received an incoming call from Victoria. From serious face, his expression changed into warm and joyous within a second.

            “Hello, Honey,” Uee’s long fingers curled into fist the minute he ignored her because of Victoria. It was very hard to have even a word with him and when she got the chance, Victoria once again ruined everything. Uee didn't only burn in jealousy over his happiness but also because of sticker picture at the back of his phone. When they once were lovers, they never took any picture of kissing each other liked what he did with his wife. Her ears turned hot when lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter