Chapter 4

To Love Or Not To Love

 

Sungmin walked down the halls but stopped short when he walked past Ryeowook’s room. He could have sworn he had just heard Ryeowook screaming. Curious, he pressed his ear up against the door.

“ Yesung! Harder!!”

Sungmin’s eyes opened wide in surprise and his mouth hung agape at what he could hear the innocent Ryeowook doing.

“Sungmin ah, are you okay?” Leeteuk asked as he happened to pass by.

“No everything’s fine hyung, I swear!” Sungmin said, not wanting Leeteuk to chuck a fit if he found out what was happening in the room.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive” Sungmin answered with an aegyo filled smile.

“Oh My God YESUNG!! Just swallow me whole you y beast!” Ryeowook’s voice boomed through the halls.

“This is NOT happening! I don’t even believe this” Leeteuk said, sounding quite furious.

“I-It’s alright hyung. You just have to accept the fact that Ryeowook is grown up now” Sungmin rushed, trying to calm the older man down.

“Huh? What about Ryeowook? What are you even blabbering on about??” Leeteuk asked in confusion.

“Errr… Ryeowook, in the bedroom… with Yesung. You heard it, right?”

“Of course I heard. It’s loud enough to wake the neighbourhood! I’m only mad because It’s currently 10:30 and I was supposed to be at the café for breakfast at 9:00 and also has anyone taken Dongho to school?” Leeteuk said in a rush.

“Y-you have no problem with it?” Sungmin asked relieved.

Leeteuk shrugged “I trust Yesung, he seems like a nice guy”

“Phew! For a second there I thought you were going to go all umma on them”

“Now where is Dongho? Heechul took him to school like I asked, right?” Leeteuk asked.

“Heechul went to see Hankyung and Dongho is still in his room” Sungmin informed.

“Seriously? I’m going to kick Heechul’s when he gets back home and If that kid isn’t ready for school I’m going to throw his PST in the dumpster!” Leeteuk groaned.

“Ahh… hyung? I think you mean PSP” Sungmin corrected.

“That too” Leeteuk said, still in his angry umma voice “Now, if you’ll excuse me I have a kid to drop off late to school and then a café to show up even later to”

“Teukie hyung, hwaiting!” Sungmin said, waving farewell to the disorganised man.

Leeteuk turned around and ran for dear life, calling out to Dongho as he did so.

“Oh hyung!, h-how long have you been err… standing there?” Ryeowook asked, emerging from the door with Yesung in tow.

“Long enough to know what you two have been up to”

Ryeowook blushed and Yesung’s eyes looked anywhere but directly at Sungmin.

“It’s okay guys. I’m cool with it, just keep it down next time” Sungmin said, patting Yesung on the back.

“And as for you, don’t hurt Wookie, Arasso?” Sungmin whispered into the older man’s ear.

Yesung swallowed his own saliva and nodded.

*At Hankyung’s Place*

“Hannie~! Please come shopping with me” Heechul begged.

“Aniyo hyung, you always make me your pack horse” Hankyung complained.

“But what am I supposed to do without my big strong Chinese guy?” Heechul sulked.

“Fine~ But only because you are so pretty” Hankyung said.

Heechul laughed “Is that the only comment you know how to make?”

“Yes” Hankyung said.

“Well I’m highly flattered. Will you go to the mall with me now?”

“Okay” Hankyung sighed in defeat.

“Saranghaeyo!” Heechul shouted happily.

*In Leeteuk’s Car*

“I can’t how late we’re going to be” Leeteuk said.

“It’s okay Teukie umma” Dongho said, trying to calm down the frantic man.

Leeteuk smiled at how calm Dongho was being and seeing Dongho’s smiling face made his stress disappear.

*Transport To School*

“Bye umma~!” Dongho called out.

“Bye Dongho!” Leeteuk said, waving to his ‘son’.

Dongho ran off to the music room, where the rest of his class was and burst through the doors, making quite a scene.

“Dongho, you’re late” his teacher said.

“Sorry seongsaengnim. My umma woke me up late” Dongho apologised, bowing multiple times.

“Your umma?” the teacher asked with a chuckle “You mean that clumsy old man who thinks he’s your umma”

Dongho didn’t say anything he was used to these sorts of comments from his teacher but that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt any less. He slinked his way to the back of the classroom and quietly took a seat.

“Now, before I was rudely interrupted I was about to make an announcement” the teacher continued.

The whole class paused what they were doing and payed attention to the front of the room.

“A vocal trainer, Shin Soohyun is here to give you a talk on his private singing lessons”

Everyone stared as a handsome man entered the music room doors. Dongho gaped at the man in adoration.

”Hi” he said, waving his hand awkwardly “Shin Soohyun imnida. I’m here today to talk to you today about my business. I run a private vocal training class fairly close to your school and if you take any interest then please feel free to take an information sheet on the way out”

Dongho smiled brightly up at the man who was speaking. He was definitely going to grab one of those sheets because this man has definitely grabbed his interest.

*At The Mall*

“This is kinda cute” Heechul said, picking a jacket out of the rack and putting it on his Chinese pack horse.

“Hyung, I can’t hold anymore” Hankyung said, peering over the pile of clothes in his arms.

“Okay, okay. Now come with me to the counter so we can pay” Heechul sang, leading Hankyung to the front of the store.

“Han Geng? Fancy us meeting again” a familiar voice called out.

Hankyung shuddered in annoyance.

Kai Tong looked over Hankyung and grimaced as he struggled with a bunch of clothes then she saw Heechul and she twitched as bad images invaded her head.

“What are you looking at?” Heechul asked rudely.

Kai Tong looked away and turned back to Hankyung.

“Let me help you with those” she insisted.

“No, don’t” Hankyung said abruptly.

“Look, get away from my Hannie. He doesn’t want you” Heechul cut in.

“And he wants you?” she scoffed.

“Do I really have to go into detail again?”

Kai Tong twitched yet again.

“I didn’t think so” Heechul concluded.

“Look, Kai Tong. I don’t love you, heck I don’t even like you! So why don’t you leave us alone and go enjoy your vacation” Hankyung said.

“Fine, if that’s what you really want” Kai Tong said, turning on her heels and leaving.

“That won’t be the last we see of her” Hankyung warned.

“I can’t wait” Heechul said, his tone full of sarcasm.

*Back At Home*

“Round three?” Ryeowook asked.

Yesung shook his head “Sorry Ryeowookie, I’m exhausted”

“Can I make you breakfast then?” Ryeowook asked.

Yesung nodded enthusiastically “Yes please!”

“Oh and Yesung?” Ryeowook said.

“Yes Wookie?”

“I love you”

“I think I love you too” Yesung replied.

Once Ryeowook had left the room Yesung curled up into a ball and cried into Ryeowook’s shirt.

“You really have no idea how much I love you” he whispered.

*At The Café”

Leeteuk burst through the doors of the café, all eyes turning to him as he did so. He looked like he had just woken up, well actually he HAD only just woken up. You could tell from his major bed hair.

“Jungsu?” Kangin asked from his spot behind the counter.

“Oh my gosh, Kangin! I’m so sorry I’m late. I slept in then I had to wake Dongho and get him to school and I’m so…”

Leeteuk was cut off by Kangin’s lips being carefully placed on his.

“Aww” all the customers cooed.

Leeteuk pulled away and blushed a light shade of pink.

“Hyung, sit down and I’ll feed you” Kangin instructed “It’s on the house”

“Really?” Leeteuk asked, feeling for the first time in his life truly special “Thankyou Youngwoon, I love you”

“I love you too pabo” Kangin said, smiling playfully.

Leeteuk lightly hit Kangin “Now go make your hyung some ramen”

*Back To The Mall*

“Heechul, do you mind if I go to the bathroom. I won’t be too long” Hankyung asked.

Heechul nodded “I’ll be waiting for you right here”

“I love you” Hankyung said, looking Heechul straight in the eyes.

“I might love you too” Heechul said, planting a lingering kiss on Hankyung’s cheek.

Hankyung smiled before hurriedly leaving for the bathroom.

Heechul leaned up against the wall waiting for his prince to arrive back from the bathroom when he felt a harsh pull and next thing he knew he was inside a janitors closet. It was dark and he couldn’t see a thing. All he could comprehend was his hands being tied behind his back and him being forced into a sitting position.

“Han Geng doesn’t belong with you” the voice stated.

Heechul knew this voice. It was the troublesome Kai Tong again.

“W-what do you think you’re doing?” Heechul growled.

“Getting rid of you so I can spend a nice day with Han Geng and then he’ll come back to China with me and it’ll be just like old times. Me, Han Geng and not you” she said in a sadistic tone.

“What are you going to do with me?” Heechul asked, sounding a bit frightened.

“Hmm… I’m not so sure yet. Maybe I’ll just torture you until you die” she said, her eyes growing dark.

Heechul’s heart began to race “Hankyung!”

“Hankyung isn’t going to hear you” Kai Tong sang.

“W-Why? What have you done with him?!” Heechul shouted, anger bubbling through his veins.

“Let’s just say I took care of him for now…” Kai Tong said.