Chapter 15

I hate you

Kai pace around the room,anger and disappointment could be seen from his face. His phone kept ringing and he take it out from his pocket. It is Sehun calling.

 

'Why are you calling me,dude? Oh,you wanna tell your awesome date with my wife went ? Hell no I wanna hear about it right  now!' Kai thought as he press the reject button.

 

Sehun kept calling and it irritates the wits out of Kai. He kept rejecting him.Just then the door open to reveal a sulking you.

 

"Had fun with your boyfriend, huh? Oh look. He even bought you a unicorn! "  Kai said sarcastically,as he walks up to you.

 

You look down,no wanting to meet his eyes. "K-kai....I'm sorry..."

 

Kai let out a sarcastic laugh and put his hand on his hips. "Like you learn your mistakes! Most probably you will do it again and again and again just to get on my nerves!"

 

"I talked with Sehun okay!! I had rejected him! Are you happy now?!" You screamed at him, frustrated.

 

"Mwo?! " Kai look at you in disbelief. Instead of seeing him beggining to relax, he freaks out.

 

"." He cursed. He take out his phone and began dialling.

 

"Pick up the phone...come on...." Kai tried calling many times but there is no response at the other end. He finally turns back at you. If looks could kill,you'll be dead.

 

"Why the hell did you do that?! You fool!"

 

Those words are like poison to your heart as you felt the tears coming back. How could he say that?!

 

"I don't understand you! One second you're all don't go with Sehun and the next you're saying the opposite!" You shouted as tears falls from your eyes.

 

" He is hurt,don't you get it? How foolish of you to do such a thing! Why can't you just listen to me!!"

 

"Why can't YOU listen to me?! You think I'm not hurt? You think I'm somekind of a heartless ?! I lose a friend that is close to me,Kai!" You cried.

 

Kai just clench and unclench his jaw and not looking at you. You took a step forward.

 

"I did it so that everything won't become complicated. And I won't feel guilty anymore. And I thought you would be happy. Tch,how wrong."

 

"You're damn right. You are so wrong." Kai replied icily.

 

"Why...why must everything I do seems wrong to you?! Why did you even agreed on marrying me in the first place?! I don't think you took pity of my late Appa's will!"

 

"I married you because by that,I can have my freedom!  I don't have to live under one roof with that old man! Now I already have my freedom so why should I even consider of taking care of your feelings!" He said spitefully as he grab his jacket.

 

More tears starts to roll down your cheeks. "You...you used me for your own good..."

kai just roll his eyes as he puts on his jacket.

 

"Tch...I thought you've changed. And I thought I could finally accept you. I thought....I thought I will finally love you...." Kai stop walking midway and turn to look at you.

 

"I was wrong. How foolish of me. I Hate you,Kai!"

 

Kai opened the door and looked at you, and he does his signature smirk that you begin to hate.

 

"That's your fault. You shouldn't have had ANY feelings towards me in the first place. Whether it's hate,or that stupid thing you called love." And with that, Kai slam the door and you are all alone in the room.

 

You throw the unicorn at tbe door and break into sobs. You lie down on your bed as the sobs gets louder. It is a cold night as you hug yoursef,crying endlessly at your pitiful life....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where to,Young Master?" The driver ask as Kai gets in the car.

 

"Sehun's"

 

As the car starts moving,Kai starts to recall back the argument.

 

"Tch...I thought you've changed. And I thought I could finally accept you. I thought....I thought I will finally love you..."

 

Aish...what have I done...wait..no. This is about Sehun. I can't be selfish and think about my own feelings...

 

Kai check the time. Almost to midnight.

 

Mama would probably be asleep...I don't want to disturb her....

 

"Change place. Go to my parent's house." Kai ordered.

 

"Yes young master."

 

 

 

 

The guards opens the door for Kai and Kai enters. He walks towards the the stairs that leads to his room.

 

"Kai...?" Somebody called from the living room.

 

Kai stop and turn around. "Umma...?" He then walks towards the living room.

 

There,on the sofa,infront of the fireplace,his umma is sitting,looking up at him.

 

"Why aren't you in bed,Umma?" Kai ask as he sits beside her.

 

His mother smiles warmly as she kisses her son's forehead. Kai gives in to his mother's touch as he realise he misses her.

 

"I had this feeling that something is not right with you,Kai. So I couldn't sleep. And when I heard your footsteps,I know I was right. It's a mother's instinct. What's wrong,Dear?" His mother asked worriedly.

 

Kai look back at the staircase and his mom shook her head. "Your father is not here. He had some business to attend to at the outskirts of Seoul."

 

Kai then lie down on his mother's lap like he always does and stares mindlessly at the fireplace.Kai's mom gently brush her fingers on his hair.

 

"Tell Umma what's wrong..."

 

"I'm such a jerk,Umma..." Kai choked and after many times trying to fight it,he finally break into tears.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update!!

Comment and subscribe~ ;~;