Do you like me too?

Are you coming back?

(Ah this chapter is really short cause I wanted to add some suspense over here!! )

(Seunghyun's POV)

"BANG!"

I turned around, and saw a man lying sprawled on the floor. Not that I would care. I turned back until I heard someone calling me.

"Seunghyun...."

Immediately, I turned around again. Though the rain slightly hindered my vision, I could still make out the victim. 

"Jong- Jonghoon hyung?!" I called.

Suddenly, I heard a beeping sound. It was the damn car reversing and driving away! The car couldn't even travel straight. It must have been a drunk driver.

"YOU BLOODY SON OF A GET BACK HERE!" I yelled, but to no avail. "ING DOG!" I decided not to chase him, but to go up and help Jonghoon hyung up.

At that time, a crowd had already gathered around hyung, making it virtually impossible for me to get to him. Lighning flashed, splitting the sky into two. Was it an omen? In the midst of the crowd, I saw Jonghoon hyung slowly getting up, using his right hand to aid him. His left hand was fractured, I assumed. He limped while looking at me with his two eyes.

"Don't!" I yelled.

I prayed that he'd stop trying to walk, but he didn't. Automatically, the crowd cleared to form a pathway for him to walk. Thunder roared. This must have scared him, for he slipped on a puddle and fell again. I cringed.

"Hyung! Why are you doing this?!" I exclaimed. My voice was shaky, for I was terrified. Yet, my question was left unanswered.

When he walked past the crowd, I ran up to him and carried him on my shoulder. I could feel my shirt getting wet. Not from the rain, but from his bloody leg. I carried him to the park I was at, and sat him down on a bench. I removed my shirt and bandaged his leg. Although it was wet, it was better than nothing. As this was the first time I ever tried to bandage someone, the knot wasn't tied very well and it was rather loose. However, I had to make do with it for now.

"This won't work, I'll have to take him to the hospital," I thought.

 

(Jonghoon's POV)

"Hyung, I'm gonna carry you to the hospital. Hang on..." he said, barely loud enough for me too hear. Exhausted, I didn't reply him. I could tell he was worried though. He lifted me onto his back and started running. In spite of the situation, my heart felt warmed by his care and concern for me.

"Does he like me too?" I wondered. I forgot all about the pain in my bones and legs.

"Seunghyun ah..." I said, before I out.