I'm a failure.

Are you coming back?

(Wonbin's POV)

"Was that kiss enough for you, or do you want more?" I asked Hongki. Almost immediately, I caught him blushing. To cover up his act, he said, "I'm gonna go fix my hair."

"Nah, it's okay," I said without looking at his hair.

"Do you remember why I left?" I asked.

Hongki nodded.

 

(Hongki's flashback)

At that time, we were on of the most successful kpop groups. Many others felt that we were 'threatening' their standings in the music profession. Won Bin and I were known as the unbeatable duo throughout the industry when it came to vocal skills.

-Backstage before 'After Love' performance-

"Hyung!" Won Bin shouted.

"Ya, Won Bin! How many times must i tell you. You don't call me hyung when nobody's around. But you can call me oppa if you want," I said, smirking.

"Hongki ah. Wish me luck before it's our turn," he said, pouting.

"I'll wish you luck alright," I replied. My hand held his neck, and pulled him closer to me. The only thing that seperated us was 5cm. I knew because we were so close, and I just like the number 5. When I figured that he wasn't resisting, I pulled him even closer, till our lips touched. Our lips parted and made way for each other. It felt intruiging, and wrong at the same time. But I couldn't care less. Just like our song, 'Troublemaker', I am a trouble.

Suddenly, I saw a flash of light. I let go of Won Bin and turned around. It was a familiar face.

"Where have I seen her before? Oh that's right, she's a trainee in some other company. Her name... Crystal, was it? Ah, whatever. What exactly has she seen!" I thought to myself. I scanned her, and i saw that in her hand, there was a phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Now I have evidence that you two are together. I wonder what will happen if I expose this act of yours online? Will you guys lose all your fans? Or would it be a new trend. I really wonder..." she said.

"Give it to me!" I shouted.

"Not so loud. Everyone will hear," she whispered.

I sighed, helpless.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Disband," she replied, simply.

It may not have been much to her but we were taken aback.

"Why?" Won Bin asked.

"Finally he regains his senses," I thought.

"My sister debuted before you. But once you guys debuted, she hasn't been able to be as successful as what she should have been. If you refuse to disband, at least one of the vocalists leave. Then, you won't be as successful, no? I'll let you two decide. I know you'll have to think about this, so I'll give you time to decide. I'll expect action to be taken within 6 months. I've calculated and I think this is long enough. Unless something happens by then, you'll see these pictures up on the net. If something does happen, I'll promise not to upload and I'll give you the thumbdrive that stores these pictures. You can be sure that I won't show it to anyone," she said.

Having no choice, we had to comply.

We went on stage and performed anyway.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ajLvqCiTFk&feature=related)

(I'm using this performance as their performance cause #1. they are stunning as usual #2. the anger and sadness conveyed in this performance fits their current situation,)

 

(After 3 months, but still Hongki's flashback)

"Wonbin ya, I think we'll have to do something about it soon. Time's almost up. I'm not exactly sure about anything but I know we can't disband since the other members had nothing to do with this. How about I leave, and you guys continue being a Four Treasure Island, while i can debut solo. My vocal skills is one of the best, (Hongki is known for his self-praise. :P ) so I'll still be successful anyway. What do you think?" I asked.

"Aniyo! FT Island won't be as great if we lose our vocalist. How about I leave. After all, a sub-vocalist isn't that hard to replace. And our company is training some group called CN Blue right? I think it'll be simple for them to do an exchange of members. I know there's one guy called Seunghyun. He raps rather well. So I think him replacing me is fine. FT Island will still maintain it's standard," Won Bin said.

Then, I just broke down.

"Mi- mian- mianhae... I didn't e- expect it to be li- like th- thi- this. This is all m- my f- f- fault.. If I had been care- careful, it wou- wouldn't be like th- that..." I said, choking on tears.

He held my hand and gave a comforting squeeze.

"Don't worry, even if I leave, we'll still be under the same company. We'll see each other everyday. On top of that, we won't have to be too worried about the netizens anymore, right?" he said in a hopeful tone. But I knew he was worried.

Before I could do anything, he ran to find manager hyung, leaving me alone in his room. I continued crying, until i realised that his blanket was soaked.

Since then, all the rumours about him leaving FT Island came out. Not too much later, he really left. I failed as a hyung. I failed to protect the one I loved. Since then, I dare not be the leader of skinship anymore, in case this happened again. I also never viewed girls the same way ever again.

(End of flashback)