A trip to two hospitals.

Are you coming back?

(hi guys i tried writing this like twice, and twice when it was done, my internet somehow hanged and it got deleted....)

(Seunghyun's POV)

"Seunghyun ah..." he moaned.

"Nei," I repled.

-Silence-

Worried, I turned around, and I realised he had already fainted. I was worried. His lips were pale, and my back was covered in his blood. To make it worse, the rain got heavier and heavier.

"Jonghoon hyung... You'll have to hang on..." I said firmly. I knew he couldn't hear me, but he wasn't supposed to. This was more of a self-encouragement, to make myself believe that he would be safe so long as I was quick. I increased my stride, in hope of reaching a nearby hospital soon. However, it seemed useless, and I slipped on a puddle and fell. Jonghoon hyung fell off my back. My hand hurt, and Jonghoon hyung's legs got many scratches from that fall.

"Aish, hyung. You'll have to lose some weight!" I exclaimed, trying to calm myself down. But it wasn't working. Nothing was.

I willed myself to stand up again. Then, I carried him up again. I had no idea what to do actually. But at that time, there were only two things on my mind. One was the rain, and the other was Jonghoon hyung. My mind was completely cleared of my ex. Just thinking about Jonghoon hyung, I got worried again.

"What if I slipped again? What if this time it was more serious? Will he still be safe?" Questions flooded my mind, but I knew that if I didn't carry him, he would have no chance of surviving. Suddenly, I felt him shivering. I put him down, and placed my hand against his forehead. Then, I realised he had caught a fever.

"Things were getting out of hand. I'd better get to a hospital sooner," I mumbled.

"Aish! I'll have to rid my habit of talking to myself!" I thought.

Lifting him off his feet and placing him on my back again, I continued my run. Although my vision was severely hindered, I could make out a red hospital sign. I increased my speed again, and ran in. The world seemed so much brighter inside the hospital.

"Jonghoon hyung was safe!" or so I thought.

When I actually opened my eyes, I realised that the hospital was so crowded! Fortunately, a nurse just walked pass me. I called out.

"Eh, mianhae. But my friend here is seriously injured and running a fever. Is it possible to get him a doctor first?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible in spite of the situation.

"Ya, all these people here are from the bus accident in Apujong. They all have injuries. What makes your friend so special?" she retorted in a sarcastic tone. Then, I lost it.

"LOOK HERE. MY FRIEND IS GOING TO DIE. HE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, AND I DEMAND A DAMNED ROOM!" I yelled, oblivious to my surroundings.

"YOU LOOK HERE, IF YOUR FRIEND IS REALLY SO IMPORTANT, WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM TO A PRIVATE HOSPITAL? THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU YOUR FIRST CLASS SERVICE," she yelled back, and rolled her eyes. Then she just walked away without much hesitation.

I had no choice, did I?

"I'll have to get him to a private hospital then," I mumbled. With Jonghoon hyung still on my back, I ran out back into  the rain. I scanned my surroundings, and saw a couple standing beside their car, quarrelling. Memories of me and my girlfriend flooded back to me, but I ignored those thoughts and put Jonghoon hyung into their car. Then, I left my phone number and hopped into the driver's seat, then drove off before they could object.

As I drove at top speed, the window wipers went tick tock, as though a countdown clock, to tell me how much longer Jonghoon hyung had. Finally, I reached a private hospital. I slammed on the breaks and left the car parked at the main entrance of the hospital. Then, I jumped out of the car and carried Jonghoon hyung out of the car, and placed him onto my back again.

I ran into the hospital, and started shouting.

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, MY FRIEND'S GONNA DIE!!"

Fortunately, not many people could afford a private hospital. Furthermore, it was rumoured that top stars like Jihoon (Rain) used this hospital as they had a privacy policy. The paparazzi could not enter. Therefore, this place was relatevely empty.

The nurse stared at me and Jonghoon hyung, stunned at how red we were. Soon, she snapped out of it and called for help. Within seconds, several people appeared with a stretcher, and placed Jonghoon hyung on the stretcher and wheeled him away immediately.

When I saw the doctor, and poor, bandaged Jonghoon, I was terrified. I tried to calm myself down, and used the hospital phone to call the members and manager hyung. I could tell they were worried. Well, why wouldn't they be? I informed them of the location and told them what had happened. Not long later, they arrived, running.

"Ya, how is hyung?" Jaejin asked, voice unstable. Before I could answer, the doctor came out.

"I'm afraid he has lost a lot of blood, and needs a blood transfusion immediately..." his voice trailed off.

I turned to look at the members, while they looked back at me worriedly.