So Long. Au Revoir.

Are you coming back?

(wow, i have one reader. o.o)

(Jonghoon's POV)

"Stupid Hongki," I thought. "Won Bin would have lent a listening ear to me, if not for you."

Soon, Won Bin came into my room. I looked at him quizzically.

"Ah, he slept already. So what was it you wanted to say?" He asked.

"I like ....." I said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said I liked Seunghyun." I dare not look at Won Bin in the eye, in case he laughed at me. Curiously, when I mustered enough courage to look up, he wasn't laughing.

"Then what's the problem," he asked.

"Well, it's wrong, isn't it? I've liked him for a long time. Since well, the time I had to teach him the guitar score of 'Bad Woman'. And he doesn't know anyway. He has a girlfriend. I'm telling you this because I think I'm going to go crazy. If I told Hongki, he would have laughed and told the whole world. If I told Jaejin, I'm sure he'd avoid me. Same goes to Minhwan." I said.

"What about Seunghyun?" He asked.

"Are you nuts?" I retorted.

"He'll probably just avoid me for the rest of his life. Or worst of all, leave FT Island. I don't want to lose him," I continued.

Won Bin nodded. He petted me on the back and promised he would keep it a secret. I knew I could trust him.

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

-At a restaurant-

I wondered why she called me out today. Although she was my girlfriend, I was usually the one who called her out. So this was strange. But who's complaining? She took a sip of water, and so did I. Following that, I took out the diamond ring I bought for her.

"Baby, we'll never be apart," I said to her, in my other voice. I have two voices. One for normal conversations with my friends and hyungs, and the other for rapping--flirting. This was one of those times.

She nodded, but was unusually quiet.

"Is this why I'm still with her?" I wondered. I really did. It amazed me actually, how I could bear her quietness so much. I mean, she's the only quiet person I know. I only talk to talkative and cheerful people. If it were any of my hyungs, or even my parents, I would have lost my temper LONG AGO. But I owe her a lot actually. It started when I just joined FT Island. Back then, I had more than 2000 anti-fans. I slumped into a depression, until I met her. She was the one who pulled me out of it all. If not for her, I doubt I would have been able to continue being one of the five treasures. She told me about not giving up and continuing with the decisions we made. She changed me. She didn't mind my haters, and supported me throughout. Since then, we've been together.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. Her low cut dress, coupled with her necklace, she looked stunning. Her dilated pupils and a crescent smile. The features of a goddess. Well, she was a goddess. MY goddess.  

"Are you cold? Do you need a jacket? Are you still hungry? I can order some dessert? Or would you like another serving of escargots?" I asked, all at once.

Before I could continue, she interrupted me.

"Oppa. I called you out today for a reason. I wanted to tell you something." She said.

I knew something was up, so I quietened down, and listened to what she had to say.

"My company has promoted me. I'm going to Australia to work for a long period of time. It's permanent. Basically, we won't be able to see each other anymore. Mianhae, but I already accepted the promotion and I'll be leaving tomorrow. It's my only chance of ever becoming successful. I'm sure you'll understand, right?" She said.

I was shocked, taken aback, disgusted.

"What? Why didn't you discuss with me? You never discuss anything with me! What do you take me for? A fool who will accept anything you do without ever considering my feelings? I rejected the JYP offer because of you! I knew that there would be a lot of oversea promotions so I joined FNC Entertainment! Do you think I'm some dog that you can toy around with? I have feelings too. ." I slammed the table. This caused the surrounding people to stare at us.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" I yelled.

Following that, I ran off to... I had no idea where I wanted to go. Just far away from her. How could she do this to me? I ran and ran and arrived at a deserted playground. There were two swings, a slide, several see-saws and a bench. I phoned Minhwan.

"Minhwan! Meet me at this playground. I have no idea where I am, but I know I'm opposite some shopping mall called... Pic... Picturesque," I read out the really weird name. He agreed, and I hung up.

"ing !" I yelled. There was a couple making out by the bench. We used to be like this. My heart ached.

"GET LOST!" I yelled at them. Startled, the man held his girlfriend's hand and they hurriedly left.

I ran around the playground like some lunatic, kicking and whacking anything i saw in my sight.

Still enraged from being dumped by my goddess, I hurled my fist into the slide. My hand started bleeding. If not for my anger, I think I would have felt the pain.

After a long time, I got tired.

" MY LIFE!" I yelled to the sky.