Bang or Bang

Are you coming back?

(Jonghoon's POV)

Ah, I'm hungry. Banana milk or kimchi noodles. Aish, I'll just go to the kitchen and see what I can find. When I reached the kitchen, I heard Minhwan talking on the phone. I'm not sure who he was talking to, but the other party seemed really angry. When the phonecall finally ended, I walked up to him.

"Ya, Maknae! Who was that?" I questioned.

"Eh? Seunghyun. He's at at some playground near Picturesque. It's some shopping mall  he says. He wants me to go meet him, but I have no idea where that place is. Do you have any clue?" He asked.

"Seunghyun? Picturesque... Ah... Nei. I know where that is. Want me to meet him for you?" I asked, worried. I hoped he'll let me go in his place. After all, Seunghyun was mine. Well, sort of.

Surprisingly, he agreed readily, and even thanked me.

Immediately, I ran out of the dorm and tried to flag a cab so that I would be able to meet Seunghyun sooner. But for some reason, everytime you need a cab, they just don't seem to come. It even started to rain.

"Poor Seunghyun. Hope he's okay," I thought.

After what seemed like an eternity, I eventually gave up on waiting for a cab and decided to run to find Seunghyun myself instead. Running in the rain, I wondered if it was raining at Seunghyun's side. Did he have an umbrella? Aish, I'll just lend him my jacket if necessary. With each step I took, my heart pounded harder. It poured, and it started to flood. By that time, the water level was already around three centimetres deep, and that's saying something. Each time i lifted my foot and placed the other on the ground, the water splashed up. I must have been a mess! Emotional leader of FT Island, Choi Jonghoon having to run like this. But nothing was on my mind. Nothing, other than Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun ah. Hang on! Wait for hyung!" I thought.

When I finally reached Picturesque, I still didn't see him, so I paced up and down while calling Minhwan.

"Dammit, he's not picking up!" I thought.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice of someone shouting.

" MY LIFE!"

"Is that Seunghyun? Oh no..." I mumbled.

With my eyes tracing that cry to it's owner's location, I spotted a man kicking a trash bin.

"This must be serious. Seunghyun is usually a happy person. He's blood type O after all..." I muttered. Without hesitation, I ran across the road.

"BANG!"

 

(Seunghyun's POV)

" MY LIFE!" I yelled to the sky. 

Seemingly, that gave me more energy and as well as anger. I saw a trash bin and kicked it. Obviously, it overturned, and some teenager was staring at me.

"What the do you think you're looking at?" I yelled.

Out of a sudden....

"BANG!"

I turned around, and saw....