Meeting Her Again?

NEVER was and NEVER will be

 

Ae Rin’s POV

The tall man turns into a stone while the other confidently asked, “Nu—nu-nuguseyo?”

*Aissh! This two are interrupting Me.* I didn’t reply. Instead I talk to my sissie as if she’s infront of me.

“I know you wouldn’t be happy if you saw these two guys fighting in front of your grave.” I gave a death glare to those guys and roll my eyes.
“But isn’t it romantic sissie?  Hahaha.. This guys looks like they fall for you! Do they?”  I sighed and just thought “Brighten up!” as I slap my cheeks.

“Ouch! Babo!” I was about to left, but those two guys were still there and still staring at me.

*Aigoo! Poor souls* I sighed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoon..” before I could finish introducing myself. They both exclaimed “Eun Jae”

*What?! What the hell are these two guys talking about? Can’t they see the grave of Eun Jae?  BLIND!* I laugh and thought that they were just joking but as I look at their faces..

“I’m Yoon Ae Rin, Eun Jae’s twin sister and soon to be a nun!” I proudly said.

“Nun?”  the not-that-tall-man said

“Yeah” I answered while smiling *wae? Something wrong?! MISTER?!*

“Weird” He respond as if he can read my mind. Before I could continue telling him the importance of a nun, the Giant man point at me and say: “But you..”

*why?! Again?! Huh? Didn’t I alrea---*

-phone rings-

“ Hey! GTG! May God help you forget things and live happy! Cause, whoever believes in the Son has eternal life—John 3:36” I sigh and tries to pat the giant’s head but FAILED!

*Aigoo~* I sigh and wave at them as I made a sign of cross.

---

Kai’s POV

“GTG?”  I looked at Kris and expect an answer.

“Got to go” Kris answered and walked away.

“What’s her name again? Yoon Ae Rin? Pheew, you shouldn’t tell us your name” Kai smirked and dialed a number.

“Hey, Luhan hyung?  I heard your brother’s good at finding… Am I right? Can you help me find someone?”

----

END!