I'm taken

NEVER was and NEVER will be

 

Ae Rin’s POV

*IS IT HOT HERE? OR SOMEBODY IS HOT? OMG HE’S SO HOT! AI! WHAT AM I THINKING! Now IM MELTING! GEEZ” I thought

 I gulped and ask him, “more?.. more than friends?” He nodded.

“Absolutely” He puts his arms over my shoulder. I didn’t hesitate, well, I don’t know why. STRANGE FEELING?

*Now I’m going to faint. *

“I—i—I’M ALREADY TAKEN.”  I proudly say

Kai widened his eyes and ask “you are?” I just nod and point above. Kai looked up “What’s with the ceiling?”

I’m about to punch his face but saw God’s picture. *Self control! Self-control Ae Rin!*

*He is one of God’s son! You will be punished Ae Rin if you do anything bad at him!*

“Pheew, I’m not.” *How come he’s my sister’s bestie?*

 ------

Kai’s POV

 

“You, and the man with you ..yesterday.. What’s your relationship with my sister?”  She asked.

“Who? Ahh, Kris? Kris is the Boyfriend and I’m the bestfriend. ” I stare at her beauty. She is really alike Eun Jae, except that she’s about to become a nun.

“That’s why, I’m wondering.. why I didn’t know YOU” I continued.

“Ahh..” she replied.*okay, so thank you for the blank face and the “ahh” reaction.*

“But, in the eyes of Kris..” I gulped before I continue.

“You and your sister are the same.”  I was looking on her with an innocent face as I recall that sad day. It’s an awkward moment, me staring at her and her avoiding my eyes. And atlast, someone knock, *sheesh! I think I know who this peson is… THE STUPID JERK*

Kris.