Rejected

NEVER was and NEVER will be

 

Aerin’s POV

“Who is she Eunjae? What’s her attitude? How do you know each other?”

“She’s my high school classmate. She’s simple but..” Kris paused.

“She’s extraordinary.”

“Ohw, you? Kai-ssi?

“Well, I met her and have known her being Kris’ girlfriend. We got close since Kris asks a favor to look after her, while he is away in China. She’s cute, awesome and nevertheless, Perfect.” I sigh and my lower lip. I stand up and move in front of them.

“Thank you for taking good care of her. It was supposed to be my job.” I bow 90 degrees. Pheeew.

“Yah! You’re really her sister. Very alike.” Kai pat my back and together we chuckle, I caught Kris’ eyes, but he avoids my stare.

“But may I ask one last thing?”

“Sure.” Kris happily answered and now, he has the confidence to look directly into my eyes.

“How did she die? I mean I know she’s sick but how did she get that? And I thought there was someone who could donate a heart that would fit hers?” Kai stare at Kris right after my question. I know this two were keeping a secret.

15 seconds of silence.

“Ah, I thought it came from the family, I mean genetically? I mean her disease, and the man who wants to donate..” Kai gulp before continuing, “his heart.. was rejected by your sister.”

Kai tried not to cry so he checks his phone and pretend that there is an emergency.

“I..I..need to go” Kai walk away and Kris followed him and wave bye-bye.