NEVER was and NEVER will be

NEVER was and NEVER will be

 

Still on Kai’s POV

Kris enters the house. I knew it, I knew it was him. , the devil knows what I’m planning. As I met his eyes, I gave a death glare.

I may not get Eun Jae, but I would definitely win Ae Rin.

----

You look at Kai’s eyes that makes you curious on what’s happening.

“Hey!” you called for their attention. Successfully, both of them look at you.

“Ne?” Kai asked.

“Do you want to eat something? Drink? Or anything?” you cheerfully asked. Both of them smile.

“I’m fine” Kris answered.

“At last! You offered me to eat,.. ah, coffee and sandwich would do” He smirked and stare at you*Why does he keep staring and smirking CHARISMATICALLY at me?* you thought.

                You leave both of them and went to the kitchen.

-----

Kris’ POV

“How do you get here?” I coldly asked Kai. He ignores me. I know he would.

“I already told you Kai, Eun Jae is the only girl I would love”

“Really?” I didn’t understand him, or maybe I wouldn’t just admit.

“I just came to see her, that’s all.”

“Then what’s next? Fall for her? Do the same thing?”

“and what if it’s the reason?”  He stare at me with wide eyes.  Am I seeing D.O's eyes?

“She never love you Kai, and even her twin wouldn’t.. It never was and never will be.” I confidently exclaimed even knowing, that he is Eun Jae’s true love  and that’s why I save him.