Gone

NEVER was and NEVER will be

 

 

Kris POV

I was walking pass through the old school we’ve been through together, saw the ice cream vendor and began to recall everything. I wish I could turn back the time. But do I regret something? Or maybe someone? If she’s happy with what I have done?

Raindrops started to fall. I ignored it. Who cares if I’m wet? Or if I got sick and die here? If I know my life’s now…

GONE.

Finally, I reached my destination. “Seoul National Cemetery”.

As I enter, I heard footsteps, and at that time, I know there is someone following me. I turn my back to confirm who it is.

“What are you doing here?” I ask Sulli, coldly. She didn’t respond.

“Following me?” I was concern with her, but it would only be because of our “friendship”

“Yeah, I’m worried, about you” She calmly answers as she hand me her spare umberella.

“Leave. As If you can do something, idiot” I command and leave her sight before she begs me to forget Eun Jae.


----

Kai’s POV

Now I’m here regretting everything that had happened on my life or maybe not? Not the time I met her.Should I regret something if she’s the only one I’m with for the past years? Too many questions..Why can’t I answer just one of them? Scared? Regret? If she just didn’t choose Kris now she’s alive
-----

As Kris passed at the cemetery gate, he sees Kai weep at eun jae’s grave. He stops crying and sees him.

 “How dare you come here?!”Kai shouted as if they were not in a cemetery.

Kris can’t do anything and just remain silent. Kai grabbed Kris by his collar and threaten him “don’t ever...” Before Kai can continue his sentence, the rain stop.

Kai can’t blame himself or Eun Jae. He just blame it to Kris. Kai punch Kris, but Kris didn’t hit back, instead, he just remain silent, knowing in his mind that it’s his fault. Before Kai could hardly punch Kris again, an umbrella pushed them both apart.

“ Hey, Hey hey! If you want to pick a fight go somewhere else! Shoo! Shoo. Aigoo! May you rest in peace sissie” The girl bowed down and pay respect. Then, she turn and saw the boys silent, but is still in there.

“ BOTH OF YOU! SHOOOOOOO!~~~~” She exclaimed as she saw both of the boys still standing, and eyes are getting wider and wider.

“Y..Y..you” Kris gulped and his facial expression was of a person who saw a ghost

----

END!