Who are you?

All Lies

 

 Yongguk walked a head of him. Himchan turned around to see Zelo also following from behind. They said that they wanted to show something to him, but he became even more curious as to why they came here. The one place that he hated the most.

 
Yongguk stopped in his tracks which made Himchan bump into him and fortunately Zelo avoided swiftly preventing him from becoming a sandwich.
 
"We're here" he said as they arrived in font of a door to a private ward. 
 
"Why am I here?" he asked the two other guys.
 
Without saying a word, Yongguk opened the door to let him in first.
 
"Don't worry hyung. I got your back" Zelo said and followed behind Himchan as he entered the ward.
 
As soon as Himchan stepped into the ward, the familiar scent of lavender stung right through his brain, causing him to have another headache. He groaned at the pain as he placed his palm on his forehead.
 
"H..hyung? are you ok?" Zelo asked. 
 
Himchan just nodded. He didn't want the young boy to see him as a weak hyung. In front of him was a curtain. He moved it away to find a patient lying on the bed. It was a girl and she was surrounded by beeping machines, tubes and wires. What was it that Yongguk and Zelo wanted to show him? He stepped closer to take a better look.
 
Suddenly, Himchan's footsteps froze. He stared at her face for a long time and in an instant, thousand of images flashed through his mind. Each of them felt like a slap to the face. Once again, the pain in his chest came back. But this time, it felt like someone was pulling his heart out of his chest. He couldn't help but yell out in pain and his knees fell to the ground.
 
"Hyung!" Zelo exclaimed and held Himchan up, supporting him from behind. Himchan yelled out again when more images flashed through his mind.
 
"Yongguk hyung! Get in here quick!" Zelo shouted and Yongguk came running in the ward to find Zelo struggling to hold up Himchan.
 
"Himchan! Snap out of it" Yongguk said as he shook his friend. "Quick, get him out of here!" Yongguk ordered and Zelo helped him to get Himchan out of the ward.
 
Himchan was placed in another room to rest, while the other two paced up and down to wait for him to regain conciousness.
Yongguk let out a loud sigh and glared at the young boy who was rocking back and forth worriedly in the chair.
 
"I told you he wasn't ready" he stated.
 
"But hyung, I thought he was ready" Zelo whimpered. He realised that his plan obviously failed.
 
"Does that look like ready? You should of listened to me" he raised his voice at him.
 
"But it's been three years. Three years" Zelo said sadly and stared at his pained hyung who was resting on the bed.
 
Yongguk sighed again. Zelo wasn't to blame. No one was.
 
"I saw her"
 
Yongguk and Zelo snapped their heads in to the direction of the bed. Himchan was finally awake.
 
"You're awake? Are you feeling ok?" Yongguk asked.
 
"I've seen her before" Himchan said, ignoring Yongguk's questions. "Do I know her?"
 
Both of them looked at each other, then looked back at the groggy Himchan. The last time they did this, Himchan out and lost his memory all over again.
 
"Somebody answer me!" he demanded, which made both of them jump. And being the oldest and most responsible, Yongguk answered him.
 
"She's someone very close to us. Close to you" he started. "Her name is Song Jieun, she's your girlfriend" he stated.
 
By that statement, Himchan's eyes widened in shock. Girlfriend? Since when?
 
"Before this, both of you were involved in a car crash and both of you fell into a coma. It was a miracle though, after 5 months, you woke up" 
 
Yongguk glanced up at Himchan as he was revealing the story. "Unfortunately, she didn't. She's been like that for 3 years now" he said. Himchan shot his head up at Yongguk. In a coma for 3 years? 
 
"When you woke up, you lost all your memory. It took a while for us to convince you that we were your friends, but as for her, you couldn't remember a single thing about her. Even if we tried to help you to remember, you would constantly get these weird headaches or black outs, like a while ago"
 
It took a while for Himchan to digest everything.
 
"Can I go see her?" Himchan finally asked.
 
Yongguk shook his head. He was surely not going to allow the same thing to happen. Who knows, he might just lose his memory again.
 
"I suggest you get some rest first. Regain some strength first, hyung" Zelo said.
 
Eventhough disappointed, Himchan nodded at Zelo's suggestion and lay back in the hospital bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+*+*+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since Zelo and Yongguk left, Himchan tossed and turned in his bed. The images that flashed through his mind, he tried to remember them, but they were all still a blur. Feeling frustrated, he finally got up and got out of his bed. He opened the door a little and peeked through to make sure that the coast was clear.
 
He rushed his way to the private wards section and found himself standing in front of the same door from earlier. When he heard people come his way, he didn't hesitate to slip in into the room. 
 
Once again, his nose was filled with the scent of the purple flower. He turned around to find the girl, as if lifeless, on her bed. With slow and cautious steps, he moved towards her. He was afraid to feel that same pain again but eventually, it didn't come and he didn't even bother wondering when he found himself staring at the face of the girl again.
 
When he finally snapped out of it, he took a chair from nearby and sat beside her bed. He glanced at the patients information pad. The name wrote 'Song Jieun'. This was her. The girl that Yongguk told him about. The girl that was supposedly to be his girlfriend. Was it all true though?
 
 
He lifted his hands to reach for hers. When his fingers made contact with her skin, he flinched his hands away at first. He took a deep breath and tried again and this time he didn't flinch away.
 
Her skin was cold. He didn't know why he felt a sudden worry for her and wrapped his big hands around hers to keep them warm. Yet again, he didn't know why he felt a sudden pang of guilt and tears of unknown reason rolled down his cheeks.
 
"Why am I feeling this? Song Jieun, who are you to me?"
 
 
 
 
++++++++++*+*+*++++++++++
 
 
For the first time, I have nothing to say for my A/N's.