Home Sweet Home

Did I Miss My Chance?

 After a long, boring ride with Yesung you finally make it to Seoul. You take a look at your new house and gasp. 

"Whoa! Hey Yesung, do you see that?" He turns his head and checks out the view and his eyes widen. "Wow! I can't believe how big your house is! It's so much better than your old apartment." 

 "I know right? Hey, if there's enough room do you wanna move in with us? We could use some getting settled and then after that we can…hang out." You wink and him and stick your tongue out when he starts laughing. 

He sighs. "Maybe…" 

 You turn into the driveway and park the truck. Yesung gets out and opens the door for you like the gentleman he is and grabs your hand. You guys walk into the house together and look with wide eyes around the house. The place has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The bedrooms are all Clustered together in one hallway with a bathroom at the end. There's also a basement and an attic along with two living rooms. It takes you a while to comprehend the fact that the house you're in is YOURS. And the fact that it was free makes it even better. You turn and smile at Yesung. 

 "So…We should totally bring the bed in first. I know what we can use it for." You wink and run down the steps and out to the truck and see a group of attractive men standing there in tank tops and pants. You turn around to look for Yesung and he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. He rests his head on your shoulders and kisses your neck as he explains who the REALLY ATTRACTIVE people are. 

 "So I may have told a few of my friends that a really beautiful girlfriend of mine was moving and needed help unpacking and they decided they'd come help. You alright with that? Too bad, cause they're here already." He laughs and walks over to the truck. 

 "Alright. We should probably bring the bigger things in first so it's not a pain in the with all the other stuff," Yesung explains. 

 The guy in a black fitting tank top with obvious abs steps towards you and says, "In that case, my goes first." You giggle and look down up at him. "Wouldn't want trouble getting this in." He continues and winks at you. Your cheeks turn a deep shade of red. You an just imagine laying down with him and… 

 A cute guy with fluffy blonde hair pops out of nowhere and says, "Siwon, that's no way to talk to a lady." 

 Siwon, the hot guy turns and laughs. "Sungmin Hyung, I'm just having fun with her-" 

 Sungmin cut him off, "Don't wanna hear it, byuntae. Go shove your finger up someone else's ." 

 And with that, everyone started grabbing stuff and unpacking. Some boys got 'confused' and grabbed your instead of the book shelf or table or anything sitting nearby.  

___ 

Mianhaeyo!!! I haven't updated in FOREVER! Sorry for the short chapter but for the people who actually like this story I'd thought it'd be better than nothing :/ 

Saranghae~ 

사랑해요~ 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*