The Beginning

Did I Miss My Chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXy0m-4bvE&feature=related 

NU'EST - Face ^^

---

 It's the last day of school in Bejing, China. You get up at your usual time which is the same time your Umma gets up. You don't like being the only one awake in the morning...So it's about 5am. You'd get your clothes, but you like to put your outfit together before you go to bed. That way, you don't have to go through all the fuss of finding what you're wearing in the dark ^^ You can't turn on the light, otherwise you'll wake your sisters up.

 You hop out of bed, which happens to be a bunk bed you share with your twin, Yumi. Yumi gets up about another half hour after you. You get showers in the morning because, thanks to your Appa, you have extra oily skin and your hair gets oily fast. So to keep your hair in check you get showers every day before school.

 As you're walking out of the room, Yumi mumbles something in her sleep. "Appa...What happened..."

 You force a small smile as you realize she misses Appa. You hate him so much, it bothers you just to think about him. When you were in 4th grade, he left for some ugly in the Navy. She can her ing self for all you care! She's so damn rude to you! She thinks she can tell you what to do. Over FACEBOOK. Who does that?! I mean, seriously?! You're not her damn child!

 You start the water and hop in the shower. As you get out, you grab a towel and doodle cute faces in the fog of the mirror. Then you make faces at yourself. As you dry your hair, you lip-sing along to your iPod so you don't wake anyone sleeping. It was NU'EST's 'Face' so you had to do the dance moves as carfully as you could in the small bathroom.

 Someone knocks on the door, causing you to jump about 3 feet and drop your hair brush. You open the door, even though it wasn't locked, and see your older sister, Seohyun, with a bed head.

 "Can I pee?" she said. "I REALLY have to go!"

 You nod your head and continue singing and dancing in the mirror, even with Seohyun looking at you like you're crazy. Ren's solo came on so you just HAD to sing out loud at the top of your lungs and do his dance so you could be satisfied. Ren was one of your biases so you couldn't let him down. You don't know what it is about Ren, but he caught your breath the first time you saw him. You hope somebody in real life does that to you, not someone famous.

 tumblr_m1cotm7w2O1rso0euo1_500.jpg 

(Left to Right) Minhyun and Ren <3 - NU'EST

 You went into the bedroom to find Yumi STILL sleeping, so you jumped on her bed screaming, "Yah!! Yumi!! WAKE UP!!"

 She barely even opened her eyes when she found you staring at her about 2 inches away from her face.

 "Ahh!!!" she screamed. "What the heck are you doing?!" 'Haha! She almost pissed herself!'  you laughed on the inside. 'She looks so ing terrified! Okay, now I outta be a good unnie.'

 "Sorry," you apologized, even though it was funny as hell. It was hard to keep a straight face but you managed to pull it off.

 "You scared the noodles out of me!" Yumi exclaimed. She's such a child -_-

 "Hurry up. The bus comes in 30 minutes. I can help you with your hair if you want." 'I'm such a good unnie ^^'

 "Okay." she looks drunk when she's tired. "Let me get changed first." You walk out of the room to give her privacy. As you're waiting for her, you grab some noodles in a cup. What? Noodles are yummylicious and since Yumi mentioned noodles, you're craving! Noodles in a cup is the fastest way to make them anyway.

 5 minutes later you got impatient since you finished the damn noodles so you went into the room to find Yumi dressed - Yay! - but she was sleeping -.- Then you punched her in the (she's a heavy sleeper). She mumbled a little so you took that as an 'I'm awake Miko! Let's go!' So you dragged her out of bed and plugged in the hair straightener. Who knows how she did it, but she slept standing up while you did her hair. Her hair is so soft...But so is yours! You two have the same EVERYTHING. Her hair is just a light shade of yours so people have less trouble telling you apart. One year, a guy came up to you and started talking about how fun 'Last Night' was and-yeah. You didn't want to find out what happened that night o.O You've looked at Yumi differently ever since then.

 After you did her hair, you grabbed both of your matching bags and headed out the door. The bus is for stinky, weird people so you and Yumi walk to school. It's not far anyway so you guys have no problem losing some pounds walking there.