Moving to SEOUL?!

Did I Miss My Chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MwC38ip--k&feature=share

By2 - Isn't It 有沒有 ^^

---

You woke up to the sun shining in your face. You looked around and saw Yumi wasn't in her bed. You started to worry when she walked in with a toothbrush in . She looked kind of tired, but she usually did.

"You alright?" She eagerly nodded her head like she was getting ready to go to an amusement park. She had her hair pulled up in a sloppy bun, but she still managed to look pretty.

You got up and did your daily routine and fixed yourself up like you would going to school. Even if you're not doing anything, it's still nice to be ready in case something happens and there's no point in looking like a bum all of the time.

"Hey Yumi." You looked at her. "Yeah?" She glanced at you through the mirror, putting on her make-up.

"We need to figure out what we're gonna do. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. I guess..." She looked uncomfortable. "How are we going to do this?"

 Awkward silence...

"I can go look for a job today!" You bursted out. "I mean, it shouldn't be that hard. With my talents, I should get a job in no time!"

"What will I do?!" She looked like you just accused her of something.

"You could take care of the house since I won't be here. If you want, you can get a part-time job to help out." She smiled at that.

 "Well, what are we waiting for!?" She grabbed the keys and ran out the door.

 "Yumi! Get back here! We need to know what we're dealing with first! If we get jobs now, we won't have time to look through the papers!" Yumi slowly walked back in and shut the door.

 "UGH! Fine. But only cause you said to." She threw the keys back on the counter and slumped down on the couch looking defeated.

 "I'm sorry, but we have to do this now. You need to take responsibility now that Umma's not here."

--------------

 Hours passed by as you two got things seperated in what seemed to be appropriate piles. One pile was bills that were paid. Another - bills that weren't. Some piles were stuff that hadn't made sense at that moment. There were a lot of piles.

 You grabbed another paper to look at. On it, there was Korean writing. 'Good thing we're learning, or else we'd be ed.'

---

 'Dear _______,

  I heard things were getting pretty rough for you and your family. I hope things get better soon. I know you don't want to relocate, but there's an apartment here that's been available. It's very lovely. I've bought it for you in case you wanted it and I've cleaned it up for you if you ever change your mind. Please visit me~!

 Your friend, ________'

---

 You looked at Yumi, hoping she read the note too.

 "Huh?" She's an idiot -_-

 "Did you read this?!"

 "Yeah. What about it?"

 "We can move to Seoul! The capitol of South Korea!! Why aren't you excited?!" You looked at her expectantly.

 "I don't want to move there without Umma..." Her voice was barely a whisper.

 "Hey. Yumi. I know you miss Umma. I do too. But we've got to think about things that will help us. If we move into some place smaller and cheaper, that'll benefit us. It'll be easier to take care of and afford."

 "I know, but-"

 "No buts! Yumi, we're moving to Seoul. That's final. This isn't because I want to, it's because we have to. Help me pack up our stuff and we should be out of here in a week or so. Hopefully."

 "Okay." Yumi got up off the couch and walked into her bedroom. You grabbed a box and started packing your Umma's things. If she wanted nothing to do with you, then vice versa. You were gonna sell her on the almight - Ebay! HA! Stupid can kiss her goodbye. Of course, I can take some things for myself.

---

 As you rummaged through Umma's things, you found something you sure weren't expecting. You found a ! 'Why would she have this?' you wonder. Who cares. You threw it into the box of the things you wanted of hers. 'What? Don't give me that look! This is in case I get bored, I can't get some action, etc...' Anyways! Yeah...Awkward...

 You prepared some noodles for dinner and settled down on the couch to watch TV with Yumi. Tomorrow was gonna be even worse than today because you have to say goodbye to all of your friends. Maybe they'll help out with the packing and stuff. I guess having an Umma who doesn't care