Seoul

Did I Miss My Chance?

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6n1WrB7aE 

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 & Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - S.E.O.U.L 서울 ^^

---

 "Annyeonghaseyo~!" You greeted your friends.

 "Annyeong, Miko!" Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD greeted you. As they walked in, you bowed to all of them respectfully.

 "Eww. Why does it smell weird in here? It smells like s-" You cut Yuri off.

 "Smells like soap! Yeah...soap...It's this new brand I ordered from Taiwan..." You looked at Yesung as he just chuckled at your panicked expression.

 You wanted to punch him so badly, but you had to act normal for the sake of their innocence. Sometimes you thought they were so innocent that you talked to them like they were babies.

 "Okay! So what are we here to do again?" Sooyoung asked.

 "Yumi and I are moving to Seoul and-"

 "YOU GUYS ARE MOVING TO SEOUL?!" Everyone in the room practically shouted.

 "Yes. Something happened and it's just us two now. We figured it'd be easier to move to Seoul and we'd be closer to our friends."

 "Aww. That's sweet~" chimed Sunny, leaning on the doorway.

 "Do you have everything packed?" Yesung questioned.

 "Yeah. Everything is in boxes right over there," you pointed next to them. "We just need to put them in the moving truc and we'll be all set." You clapped your hands together. "Let's get started!" And with that, every one started picking up boxes and transporting them to the trucks.

---

 After getting all the boxes packed, you hopped into the truck with Yesung and said goodbye to all of your friends. You'd see them in a couple of days or so, but it just felt weird going away.

 "Do you know WHERE exactly you're movng to in Seoul?" Yesung looked at you, waiting for an answer.

 "Of course I do!" You glared at him.

 "Okay...Then where?"

 "Cheonan, South Chungcheong"

He looked at you. "Really?" You glanced at him, wondering why he seemed surprised.

 "That's where I grew up!"

 "Oh! I thought it sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember who lived there before."

 "Can we leave now? We've been sitting here for 5 minutes talking."

 "Oh yeah! Almost forgot! Hehehe..."

---

 And with that, the two of you headed to South Korea. Of course, you're driving to the airport because there's no way you'd drive through North Korea.

---

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I had part of this written already but I never finished it so I decided to finish this chapter when I was reading my stories ^w^ 

Kamsahamnida~! ^-^