Surprise! Part 1

The Aliens

But Venus said " Sure We'd Love to! Thanks! " So they went the the nearest ramen noodle place called " All You Can Eat Ramen ". They ordered some ramen noodles and the noodle came pretty quick. Venus asked Kai," Do you want to try this? " But he ignored her because he was paying attention on Himchan. Kai kept starring at Himchan until he felt uncomfortable but Himchan was enjoying his noodle and didn't pay any attention on anybody. Venus kept asking Kai if he wants to try, Kai got annoyed. He said " Stop Asking Me! You're Getting annoying! " Venus was mad at Kai when he yelled at her. She stuck her tounge at Kai while he didn't noticed. She thought " Why is Kai starring at Himchan ? " But then she didn't care and just kept eating her noodle. Kai then left to the restroom to wash his face. He hurried to go back to the table. Venus and Himchan was talking about planning a surprise party for Kai's Birthday. Then they saw Kai coming. Cherry's story. Cherry wanted to go out and walk around the garden but she was hungry. So then she passed a noodle place called " All You Can Eat Ramen ". She got seated and oredered something quickly before the sun goes down. Then she saw Himchan, Kai, and Venus. She was looking at Kai and said to herself " Why is Kai looking at Himchan like that? and I noticed that Kai got back with Venus. " Then she ignored it because her noodles came. She ate it but payed attention to Kai, Venus, and Himchan. She saw Kai heading towards the restroom and Cherry walked over to their table. Venus asked Cherry to buy some supplies for they surprise party. She put money on her table and head out the door. She bought some hats and whistles and stuff they needed and quickly went home. She got home and asked the members to decorate the house quickly before Venus and Kai gets home. Cherry asked Chanyeol and Suho to buy some cake. But when Chanyeol and Suho heads out the door, they saw Kai and Venus coming. So they ran back home and got really worried. " Cherry! Kai and Venus are Coming! " Chanyeol cried. Cherry got worried too. Then they heard a knock and jumped a little. Cherry looked over the curtains to see if it was Kai and Venus but saw Himchan with a cake. She jumped up and down when Himchan came in and gave him a big hug. " You brought cake! YOU SAVE THE DAY! " Cherry yelled out. They put the cake on the coffe table and start putting candles on the cake. D.O Turned off all the lights and wait until they head home. Cherry heard keys jingle and started to hush everyone down. The door opened wide and Kai said " Why is it so dark? " Then Cherry sang then the other sang along " Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To YOU! Happy Birthday dear Kaiiii, Happy birthday To YOU!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO " Kai was surprised and he was speechless. Cherry and D.O went to get the plates and silverwares.

 

--

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE! omigosh me really sorry. I was addicted to a fanfic and couldn't take my eyes out of it >.< Omo. . .well I Finished the fanfic and is reading another one. Lol Im sorry >.< It's summer vacation right now and I just want to read a fanfic. Well there will be a part 2 for this ^0^ Wow. alright. See ya tomorrow! maybe ^-^