Meeting the Aliens.

The Aliens

    Cherry and Venus were Walking down the street in the middle of the night. All of a sudden, 12 guys appear and kidnap them. The girls faint. They take them to their spaceship, since they are from EXO Planet. Then the girl woke up in the middle of the space ride. The girl scream and some of the " aliens " make them faint again by kissing the girl. Even though the girls do not know who kissed them. Then they got really mad because they want to know who kissed them. But then, another spaceship bumped into theirs. The aliens told the girls to stay put and don't go anywhere or do anything. The alien came out and start to argue with some other alien named B.A.P . Then Cherry was thinking " I think I've dreamed about this before but I didn't know it would be true or not " but it did. They looked through the window to see what they were fighting about. They're fighting about who should pay fot the spaceship accident. The girl thinks this is their chance to escape but didn't since they're in no where in space. They girl are still curious about who kissed them so they can get mad at them for stealing their 1st kiss. They came back to see if the girls didn't ruin anything or steal anything from their spaceship. The B.A.P came in too. They saw Venus and Cherry. one of their members kept an eye on Venus and the other member on Cherry. Venus and Cherry then have a little feeling for the guy who kept an eye on them. But Venus was still mad about the kidnap and wants to go homr. After the fight, EXO took V&C ( Venus and Cherry ) to their planet and let the girls rest first. EXO went to get fruits for V&C. The girls woke up but Venus got hungry. and she was still mad. Cherry on the other hand was still sleepy since she's a sleepy head. EXO came in and saw them wondering around their home. Then EXO begin to introduce themsleves. the girls say " Yeah Yeah " and didn't care making EXO Mad. So then they finally finished introducing themselves and it took FOREVER for them to finish. They rejected their offer to introduce themselves. Two members came toward them and kissed them.

--

How are you liking it so far? I changed the color to show you who wrote it. This Color is Nhi Who Wrote It. This Color was Me ( Vanya ) Who made it. ^^

Hope you like it! Comment if you like it ^^ It gets better so stay tuned ^^